Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Mason Goolsby

Prediction on the thirteen seekers of darkness

Just because something has yellow eyes doesn't necessarily make it a Xehanort, otherwise every Heartless we kill is secretly a Xehanort. If Vanitas does come back but with graying hair, pointed ears, and tanner skin just like all of the other Seekers, then we'll know he's a Xehanort.

As for how Vanitas had a physical body, it's the same as how all Heartless have a physical form: it's made of pure Darkness, helped along by Ventus's Heart connecting with Sora's.

I agree that he might not be inside Sora, but we do know that Ventus shattered their shared Heart after they had fused which then merged itself with Sora's Heart. So if Ventus is in their somewhere, there is a chance that Vanitas could be as well.

1)Yellow Eyes and Pointed Ears means the character has some relation to Xehanort, according to Nomura. For example, braig had Brown eyes and rounded ears. At the end, He has yellow eyes and pointed ears. Same with saïx. Now, in DDD xigbar told sora that he was half Xehanort and his one yellow eye pops up on the screen. I'm pretty sure vanitas is half Xehanort. Master Xehanort could have infused Vanitas, just like what he did with braig. Im 100% sure vanitas could be a vessel. I wouldn't be surprised either

2) The darkness logic doesn't make sense. If so, wouldn't Riku's eye color have changed after the first game?

3) The only possible way vanitas can come back is time travel. That's my prediction.

4) The DDD trailer, the chess and chess pieces, and hero and heroine orchestra. I'm 100% vanitas may come back. Trollmura dropped A LOT of hints about vanitas. Shit, there are more hints about vanitas than demyx,luxord,marluxia and larxene

Edited by KHShaderoom

1)Yellow Eyes and Pointed Ears means the character has some relation to Xehanort, according to Nomura. For example, braig had Brown eyes and rounded ears. At the end, He has yellow eyes and pointed ears. Xigbar even said "I'm half Xehanort" and his yellow eyes pops up on the screen.

2) The only possible way vanitas can come back is time travel. That's my prediction.

1. My point exactly.

2. I don't see that as possible. The only places that someone can time travel to are places where another version of themself exists. But because Vanitas is part of Ventus and therefor part of Sora, Young Xehanort can't bring him along unless he's already a Xehanort. But that doesn't make sense because then a piece of Xehanort's Heart would already be inside of Sora thanks to Vanitas thus rendering the entire plot of Dream Drop Distance pointless.

1. My point exactly.

2. I don't see that as possible. The only places that someone can time travel to are places where another version of themself exists. But because Vanitas is part of Ventus and therefor part of Sora, Young Xehanort can't bring him along unless he's already a Xehanort. But that doesn't make sense because then a piece of Xehanort's Heart would already be inside of Sora thanks to Vanitas thus rendering the entire plot of Dream Drop Distance pointless.

1) Vanitas really has nothing to do with Sora (besides his facial appearance). He has his own heart, personality and identity. Vanitas isnt part of Ventus anymore either. (Cause you know why, Ven's darkness was pulled from his heart and BLAM! Vanitas was created). Ventus and vanitas DID NOT reunite in the end either!. (I dont know why people still think that. It's not that hard to understand) Ventus' heart was fractured since he destroyed Vanitas and the X blade which had fragments of Ventus light too. Besides that, why would ven would allow vanitas go inside his heart afterwards, when ventus was trying to destroy vanitas and the X blade? Doesnt make sense. Vanitas faded into NOTHING. Vanitas is gone (no physical form either) and we dont know where he is. (Possibility he's with YX atm). In conclusion, Vanitas can't reside with Sora's heart. No connection whatsoever.

Like i said before,vanitas might be with YX, YX could bring vanitas back from the past using his time travel ability.

Also, since yellow eyes= Xehanort. Vanitas was norted. So I need to stop saying "Possibility" or "might" lol. Vanitas IS half Xehanort. Xehanort put a piece of himself in Vanitas

- Master Xehanort

- Young Xehanort

- Braig/Xigbar

- Isa/Saix

- Ansem, Seeker of Darkness

- Vanitas

- Terranort

And I'm literally out of ideas. I can only imagine Vanitas and Terranort because it's obvious enough.

Out of that, I'm not sure if Foretellers, Union Leaders, some new guys... not sure at all.

Why Xehanort to take back the old "vessels" when in his own words "they" were not suitable because of its independence?
And Marluxia and Larxene opposed Xemnas.
I think the new organization will consist of such members:
1.Xehanort
2.Ansem-Seeker of Darkness
3.Xemnas
4.Young Xehanort
5.Braig
6.Isa
7.Vanitas
8.Riku Replica
9.Terranort
10.Terranort during training at Ansema Wise
11. Even younger version of Xehanort (In the days that have been shown in KH3 Eragus when he played chess in the trailer)
You're only two places and everything is difficult most likely it will be one of the incarnations of Xehanort.
I therefore purely in jest put on these places these characters.
12.Lux
13.Masters of Masters
A sort of "dark horse" among the other members. xD
And this list is purely my vision, things may be different in the most KH3.

Nomura confirmed that MoM will not be in KH3, but it's a good list, truly