Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

Which story should a Kingdom Hearts TV show follow?

Which story should a Kingdom Hearts TV show follow?Which story should a Kingdom Hearts TV show follow?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Which story should a Kingdom Hearts TV show follow?

• KH1
    • Chain of Memories
    • KH2
    • 358/2 Days
    • Birth By Sleep
    • Coded
    • Dream Drop Distance
    • Chi
    • Unchained Chi
    • An original story, of course!
    • Meh, don't care.
    • Something else? Share below!

Chi or Unchained Chi. Create an entirely new character that would be based on the player. It would definitely be more worth watching than playing as they could focus on actual plot rather than all those filler missions Unchained Chi has so much of. It will also make it much easier to get into its story.

Really I want it to follow all of them, but naturally, I would start it off at KH1. Start where it all started man. Ideally they should follow the release order, with KH1's story first, followed by CoM, then KH2, followed by 358/2 Days (I mean they could probably do that before KH2 if they wanted to, but I honestly think it works better after playing KH2, since the other members' faces are already revealed and the brief appearance of Ven leads more directly into BBS), then BBS, then Coded, then DDD, X/Unchained X/X Back Cover, 0.2 BBS, and finally KH3. Though I'm curious about an original story, I'd honestly much rather see that from a game first rather than an outlet like this, at the very least they would know what they're working with with the games' stories, since they've been out for years now. Plus, I just really want to relive those awesome moments in a glorious animated style, as well as maybe some additional scenes or moments that better explain some parts of the series.

Guys, this could seriously be what we've been waiting for, a way for them to actually make KH's story and lore more accessable and understandable to both fans and newcomers alike, this is a golden opportunity. I don't want them to waste that on fumbling around with a new story when Nomura could already be making a game to do that for them years down the line. At the very least this would guarantee plenty of material for years worth of seasons for the show to live off of, that way they can focus on other important aspects more, like the animation and acting.

it'd make the most sense to either do the first KH game or a spin-off series set during the Keyblade war with a whole new cast and possibly some small nods to the series here and there. 

a spin off would allow more creative freedom with the stories and people could still watch without needed to know the entire history of the series for context. 

I would love 358/2 days. However, I personally need more Chi Back Cover. I felt like what we got, in terms of learning the characters, was not enough. I want episodes of learning more of the Foretellers and the Master of Masters. Heck, I would love to see the finale being the Keyblade War. Imwill be honest, I was truthfully hoping to see the Keyblade war in Back Cover and I sadly did not get that.

KH1 and on, depending on how well it does.

We finally have the chance to see the games get adapted into another medium that allows more structure to be given for the storytelling outside of the manga, let's take advantage and do the games justice.

There is a lot of excitement, but games adapted to film/TV often aren't very good. If it ends up a mess it will have the opposite effect for the KH brand. That is why I'd say original story is the way to go- if they can do it right and not stray too far from the source material.

Edited by Dezarius