Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
WayfindersDestiny

If you had one question to ask Nomura, what would it be?

If you had one question to ask Nomura, what would it be?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. If you had one question to ask Nomura, what would it be?

• What happened to Final Fantasy Versus XIII?
    • What was it like working on Final Fantasy VII?
    • Which of your cats is your favorite?
    • Who would you love to potentially collaborate with on future projects?
    • Which was your favourite series to work on?
    • Where do you get your clothes so we can look as fashionable as you?
    • Which was the most difficult platform to work with?
    • How would you explain the storyline of the Kingdom Hearts series?
    • Which of your character designs has been your personal favourite?
    • A different question? Tell us below!

"What's going to release first, KH3 or FF7 remake?"

FF7 remake by the looks of things, but lets not get into that debate here.

I'd ask him something that I know he could answer. If you asked him when is KH3 coming out he obviously wouldn't tell you. My question would be more along the lines of

If you were to direct a mainline Final Fantasy game, what would you envision it to be like?

Edited by The 13th Kenpachi

There's honestly an infinite number of questions I could ask him, most of them KH based, though I'd love to hear the answer to any of these. I'd laugh if he answered that he'd love to do a collaboration with Kojima some day. The masters of ridiculously spread-out and complex plots, I'd love to see what kind of monstrous masterpiece they would come up with together, lol. X)"

When King Mickey met Xemnas for the first time and rembered that his real name was Xehanort, did Mickey ever wonder the connection that he might have to Master Xehanort who cause the three of his friends their suffering?

"What's going to release first, KH3 or FF7 remake?"

I can answer that for you: neither.

Dear Nomura senpai,, Tell the development team to add the Data Bosses in KH3 like they did in KH2FM please... And enough giving us "Simple and Clean" we need more "Sanctuary"

Anyone agrees ?? ( ^ω^ )

Nah, time for something new.

Where's Kingdom Hearts III's development at as of this time!? :P

Well, I'd ask him with whom he'd like to collaborate with on future projects! I'm sure that with his talents and the talents of other famous game developers, I'm sure something amazing could come out from a partnership like that! :D

There's honestly an infinite number of questions I could ask him, most of them KH based, though I'd love to hear the answer to any of these. I'd laugh if he answered that he'd love to do a collaboration with Kojima some day. The masters of ridiculously spread-out and complex plots, I'd love to see what kind of monstrous masterpiece they would come up with together, lol. X)"

woah, I wouldn't go so far as to say Nomura is in the same league as Kojima when it comes to plot density. Kojima is god tier on that aspect. Atleast kojima's retcons pave way for epic truths, I still have goosebumps about the ending of phantom pain.

woah, I wouldn't go so far as to say Nomura is in the same league as Kojima when it comes to plot density. Kojima is god tier on that aspect. Atleast kojima's retcons pave way for epic truths, I still have goosebumps about the ending of phantom pain.

But imagine what they could do TOGETHER!