Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
neil98

New Kingdom Hearts III image shown at MAGIC 2017

It says something about how starved we are for information that a single screenshot causes me to squeal in excitment.

Not much to say, though, other than that Heartless looks awesome.

And isn't Olympus Coliseum going to be the first world, too? Man, they're really pulling out all the stops here.

(Now show me a playable Kairi - or at least her as a party member - and my soul will belong to Nomura forever.)

At the Monaco Anime Game International Conference (MAGIC), Kingdom Hearts series director Tetsuya Nomura held a presentation on his career. This presentation included a brief mention of Kingdom Hearts III, with a new screenshot being shown. (via @TheSharePlayers)

pasted_image_at_2017_02_18_11_42_am_480.

In this screenshot, we can see Sora in Olympus Colosseum using Power Form, a new shield-based transformation for an unrevealed Keyblade. He also appears to be battling a new type of Heartless. A close-up shot of Power Form can be seen below, thanks to @RedMakuzawa.

C48hF4gUoAAAP7Y.jpg

No new trailer is confirmed at the moment according to @RedMakuzawa .What do you think of this new screenshot? Share your thoughts in the comment section below!Click here to view the article

I thought that was called Guard Form and Power Form was the red one with the hammer.

The shield transformation looks to be that of the unnamed Olympus Keyblade we briefly saw from the E3 2015 trailer. You can see it right before it transforms into the chariot. Only difference seems to be the spikes protruding from the clouds, though they might have been added later on in development or the spikes just might not show during its transformation into the chariot.

EDIT: You can also see it in the reveal image for Guard Form.

Olympus%20Keyblade%206.png

KH3-Sneak-Peek_10-27-16_001.jpg

Edited by KHVision

Sora'a face looks amazing on the UI! I think his face looked very ugly on the UI 2015 but now it looks so clean and improved! :)

I hope SE & Nomura don't dare rushing this game like FF15!

I thought it was called Guard Form? Oh well, it's still a cool screenshot. Hopefully this means we'll get to explore more of Thebes than just that one square...it wasn't even Thebes, it was a Town Near Thebes.

Also, considering how Olympus Coliseum has literally been confirmed as the first world we go to, this all but confirms multiple visits to worlds' stories, unless that hulking brute of a Heartless is seriously supposed to be a regular field encounter (in which case, AWESOME). New clothes, new abilities, higher HP and tougher enemies, it's looking like at least a second visit to each world is possible, which I am excited for as it will allow for more time to pace the overall plot like KH2 did.

A little disappointed they're committed to the animated faces for the UI

I'd prefer an animated one but, everything's looking great so far. Also if we get more movie based cutscenes, I need the "only 'ol furball survived scene" or with Donald.