Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
xBoti-

Waking sleeping hearts (spoilers maybe)

From what we yen sid in the final cutscene of 0.2 said to sora that he will get power to wake sleeping hearts, this leads me to believe that with this power sora will be able to save ventus and finally wake him from that 10 year coma x D.

Now without a doubt terra-nort is gonna be a boss in KH3 one way or another, and i want to know whether you guys think that Sora will be able to free Terra from Xehanorts clutches since its still terras body just xehanort controlling it, all Sora or whoever has to do is take xehanorts heart out

Now heres the JUICY part, https://youtu.be/pJMluhNxNms in this link is the voice of Ansem the wise in Dream Drop Distance where hes talking to Riku after you beat the game (spoilers for a game that came out in 2012 lol) if you watch it id advise you to watch it completly its only 3:49. It is implied by Ansem the wise that Sora has the power to bring back the hearts and existences to RECREATE people we thought were lost forever, AKA VENTUS, ROXAS AND XION and maybe Namine. All Sora needs to do is follow wherever it is his heart takes him.

Xion i dont know so much but it cant be a coincidence that roxas is with everyone else in the opening for Dream Drop Distance...

Let me know what you guys think :D

Edited by xBoti-

From what we yen sid in the final cutscene of 0.2 said to sora that he will get power to wake sleeping hearts, this leads me to believe that with this power sora will be able to save ventus and finally wake him from that 10 year coma x D.

Now without a doubt terra-nort is gonna be a boss in KH3 one way or another, and i want to know whether you guys think that Sora will be able to free Terra from Xehanorts clutches since its still terras body just xehanort controlling it, all Sora or whoever has to do is take xehanorts heart out

Now heres the JUICY part, https://youtu.be/pJMluhNxNms in this link is the voice of Ansem the wise in Dream Drop Distance where hes talking to Riku after you beat the game (spoilers for a game that came out in 2012 lol) if you watch it id advise you to watch it completly its only 3:49. It is implied by Ansem the wise that Sora has the power to bring back the hearts and existences to RECREATE people we thought were lost forever, AKA VENTUS, ROXAS AND XION and maybe Namine. All Sora needs to do is follow wherever it is his heart takes him.

Xion i dont know so much but it cant be a coincidence that roxas is with everyone else in the opening for Dream Drop Distance...

Let me know what you guys think :D

Totally agree with you.Xion will be restored and Roxas will be torned apart from Sora, if Sora awakes Ven and, by Ven, recreate a heart for Roxas.Roxas,then,will become his own person and Xion will be remembered.

I have just one question:When/If Sora awakes Ven,he'll lost the dual wield keyblade ability?

For Naminé,it's a bit more complicated,cause she shares memories of Sora and Kairi and she came to existence from the combination, so. Sora need to find Naminé's heart part Kairi have and his own part to recreate her.but it's a real possibility.What do you think?

Edited by vimirandaa

Xion and Roxas are inside Sora alongside Ven, that's why we see all three of them when Riku dives there in the end of DDD. So, yeah, they're gonna get saved. Naminé's inside Kairi going by the end of KH2 tho, so there's that difference with her. But they are all gonna get saved, they wouldn't have said Sora's name in Blank Points otherwise.

I am acutally pretty ok with Roxas and Xion living inside sora forever because although they never got to live they still have found a home in the end and they live through sora, but considering this is after all still disney inspired everyone has to have a full happy end.

I am acutally pretty ok with Roxas and Xion living inside sora forever because although they never got to live they still have found a home in the end and they live through sora, but considering this is after all still disney inspired everyone has to have a full happy end.

I agree with this. I don't believe they will be saved either since they both returned to Sora.

Totally agree with you.Xion will be restored and Roxas will be torned apart from Sora, if Sora awakes Ven and, by Ven, recreate a heart for Roxas.Roxas,then,will become his own person and Xion will be remembered.

I have just one question:When/If Sora awakes Ven,he'll lost the dual wield keyblade ability?

For Naminé,it's a bit more complicated,cause she shares memories of Sora and Kairi and she came to existence from the combination, so. Sora need to find Naminé's heart part Kairi have and his own part to recreate her.but it's a real possibility.What do you think?

in theory you would think that Sora can dual wield because of Ventus but i dont think thats the case (kinda). I think he gets it from roxas specifically, now hear me out.

In KH1 Sora has kairis heart and Ventus' heart but we didnt know that back then, and when he released kairis heart and became a heartless he also released roxas who at the time had the heart of ventus thats why they look the same, also thats how namine and xion came to be. When xion died and returned to sora thats why roxas was able to dual wield and not ven, and when roxas finally returned to sora, he was able to dual wield. I hope that made sense its just a theory of mine, because if you think about it, ventus couldnt dual wield so why would sora be able to? But roxas could.

in theory you would think that Sora can dual wield because of Ventus but i dont think thats the case (kinda). I think he gets it from roxas specifically, now hear me out.

In KH1 Sora has kairis heart and Ventus' heart but we didnt know that back then, and when he released kairis heart and became a heartless he also released roxas who at the time had the heart of ventus thats why they look the same, also thats how namine and xion came to be. When xion died and returned to sora thats why roxas was able to dual wield and not ven, and when roxas finally returned to sora, he was able to dual wield. I hope that made sense its just a theory of mine, because if you think about it, ventus couldnt dual wield so why would sora be able to? But roxas could.

You're probably right.Thanks for claring my mind.KH has much information to align.I forgot to make the right association sometimes.Thanls

What really makes me wonder, IF both Ventus and Roxas will return. How will Roxas look like? He looks like this because he has Ventus heart inside of him. Soo.... wouldn't you think that without Ventus heart he would appearance like Sora. Like a real Nobody?

It's been confirmed that Sora can Dual wield because of Ventus. Because Ventus heart sleep in Sora's. So technically if Ventus will wake up then yes he will lose that ability.  

Roxas unlocks the same ability after he defeats Xion.

Well, it's my belief that after Sora regains his lost strength, he'll be able to master the power of waking, and therefore, he'll be able to use that power to obtain the Key To Return Hearts, with which he can restore the hearts of those that have been lost! So as long as Sora stays true to himself, he'll be able to save everyone! :3