Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

That's one of the things I've been wondering ever since playing the first game (coming up 15 years ago now, crikey), if we'd ever get a chance to fight the other Titans.

I always hated Cyclops in the movie as a kid, so getting the chance to personally whoop his ass would be an incredible feeling.

I'm looking forward to the other Titans appearances......although I feel that most of them would more likely be used for coliseum matches, like Lythos and Hydros were in the first KH game.

I'm really hoping that KH3 follows the story of the Disney movies more and we actually fight all of the villains from each movie in each world.

That's doubtful for every world. It's already sort of been confirmed you want fight the main villain from Big Hero 6, as the events involving Sora will be set after the movie. It's likely some other Disney worlds will follow their own new storyline as well, particularly with Disney seemingly having more involvement in the games production now.

I'm looking forward to the other Titans appearances......although I feel that most of them would more likely be used for coliseum matches, like Lythos and Hydros were in the first KH game.

That's doubtful for every world. It's already sort of been confirmed you want fight the main villain from Big Hero 6, as the events involving Sora will be set after the movie. It's likely some other Disney worlds will follow their own new storyline as well, particularly with Disney seemingly having more involvement in the games production now.

Maybe we fight the main villains at the first visit of each world, then fight another boss (most likely a Heartless boss) at the second visit of each world? Like how it was in KH2. That would mean in San Fransokyo, we fight Yokai, then at the second visit, we fight Heartless Baymax. Roy Conli didn't seem to know exactly what he was talking about, his wording on some things were a little strange, so maybe what he meant when he said that the world will take place after the movie is that we'll continue the events after the movie for our second visit?

Maybe we fight the main villains at the first visit of each world, then fight another boss (most likely a Heartless boss) at the second visit of each world? Like how it was in KH2. That would mean in San Fransokyo, we fight Yokai, then at the second visit, we fight Heartless Baymax. Roy Conli didn't seem to know exactly what he was talking about, his wording on some things were a little strange, so maybe what he meant when he said that the world will take place after the movie is that we'll continue the events after the movie for our second visit?

With how big these world are too be I doubt we'll have a 2nd visit for many of the Disney worlds for main story content. Returning for Side content is quite possible though, particularly for Olympus Coliseum.

It'll also depend if it'll fit with the story. They probably won't use the original Disney movie plot if it won't fit that well with the KH story. They'll use something that better  fits with the plot (like previous Olympus Coliseum story lines or how they did Beast Castle in KHII).

With how big these world are too be I doubt we'll have a 2nd visit for many of the Disney worlds for main story content. Returning for Side content is quite possible though, particularly for Olympus Coliseum.

It'll also depend if it'll fit with the story. They probably won't use the original Disney movie plot if it won't fit that well with the KH story. They'll use something that better  fits with the plot (like previous Olympus Coliseum story lines or how they did Beast Castle in KHII).

I think how big the worlds are is evidence for there being a second visit, not evidence against it. They're putting so much time, effort, and resources into makes these worlds massive, so having there only be one visit would be a waste. They'd want to use them as much as they can.

Well, I'm pretty sure that since we'll probably get to access the Coliseum, we'll also have access to the Underworld, now Thebes and also Mt. Olympus itself! So it's safe to assume that if this, the first world of Kingdom Hearts III, will be this big, then there'd be no excuse! I would love to fight against all the Titans! Maybe that's Sora's Mark Of Mastery Exam! Taking down the Titans to protect Olympus and save Greece! That there's as mighty a test as there ever can be!