Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Wan_Pisu

Which is your favorite Kingdom Hearts title screen?

Which is your favorite Kingdom Hearts title screen?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite Kingdom Hearts title screen?

• KH1
    • Chain of Memories
    • KH2
    • KH1FM
    • Re:Chain of Memories
    • KH 1.5
    • KH2FM
    • Re:Coded
    • KH 2.5
    • Birth By Sleep
    • KH 1.5+2.5
    • Dream Drop Distance
    • 358/2 Days
    • Birth By Sleep FM
    • Just gimme Dearly Beloved and I'm sold
    • Back Cover
    • KH 0.2
    • KH 2.8
    • Something else? Share below!

My new favourite is the Back Cover one. The Fortellers together looking on the clocktower combined with Dearly Beloved... Beautiful. :)

Edited by Chozé Freedom Svoboda

I like KH1 and KH1FM the most. Just classics but most of them are really good. I hope they keep the title screen with the hand drawn look in KH3, I wasn't big into 0.2's because it didn't have the same feel as the others did

I love all of them. But KH1 got me into the game series. I never forgotten my first time seeing the screen as a kid. The slow transition of the screen including the music made me speechless. It was unforgettable to this day and will cherish it for the rest of my life.

KH2. i like how the art is a callback to the original menu art form KH1, and the slow build up of Dearly Beloved. 

the fact that Yoko Shimomura even said she designed that version to give a feeling of "Welcome back..." just adds to the way it's presented on the menu. 

to top it off, the sound of the waves crashing which give it a sort of nostalgic and relaxing feel.

Edited by Headphone Jack

Na, na na, na na, na NA, na na, na na, nana naNA~

What?..You don't recognize the music? Pfft...

the only thing i can think of is that the song you are humming is the whats new scooby doo intro song. i am probably wrong, but that song was my childhood and its the only thing i can think of :P and concerning that this is a kingdom hearts site, i have a 99% chance im right.

Edited by Finn and vigor

I really like how Birth by Sleep's title screen changes from everyone being together to each individual character based on whose story you are experiencing.  Ingenious title screen design, Square.  

I love them all in different ways... except for 0.2 and Back Cover. I just like those. I miss the normal illustrations and stuff and I hope KH3 has that instead of the in game models. Just me tho 

Well, for me it's hard to pick just one, given how each title screen is beautiful in its own way, but I have to say all of them! Each one has something majestic to it, and the Dearly Beloved score that accompanies each one always manages to be different from the other, which makes it even more special! My favorite renditions in particular of Dearly Beloved are the ones from BBS, KHII and DDD! But I love all the others as well! The illustrations in the title screens have always been a joy for me! Even though 0.2's title screen wasn't illustrated, I still thought it was beautiful!

I just hope KHIII goes back to the Illustrated title screen setting, cuz I'm not ready for 3D title screens yet! xD