Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Hi all. It's been a long time. A few years, in fact.

I'm Forever Love, and I've been a member of KH13 for quite a long time, and I'm looking for a new RP partner! A friend of mine and I were into roleplaying for years but we called it quits. We had two roleplays going at the same time, one of which was over 1000 pages. (Yes, you read that correctly.) So now I'm looking to start over with someone new and creative and adventurous! If that's you, keep reading!

Obviously this roleplay is going to be a Kingdom Hearts roleplay, but no specific plot has been decided, which means I am up for AU's, a few OC's if necessary, and a whole lot of creative juices to keep the RP going 1000 pages again--or more!!! I would like for it to be a universe in which the Keyblade does exist, so please keep that in mind, as I've seen some where Sora and co are regular teenagers, but that's just not how I play... (:

Some specifics I do have in mind for this roleplay:

• This RP is going to be strictly 1x1, meaning only myself and one other will participate. With that being said...
  • Whoever joins this roleplay must be comfortable with multiple characters of both genders. Say, for example, Sora and Namine, or Kairi and Roxas.
  • Speaking of those characters, I'm very supportive of both pairings Sora/Kairi and Roxas/Namine. As well as Riku/OC if necessary.
  • GRAMMAR MUST BE CORRECT IN ALL USES. Meaning commas, quotations, and the like go where they are supposed to go. Spelling should be correct also, but that can be kind of tricky, so I'll let that slide!
  • No godmodding. Period.
  • Romance is encouraged, but keep it PG-13 and go by KH13 rules.
  • In the past my friend and I RPed for hours at a time. I'm not calling for a whole day's worth of RPing, because not even I have that kind of time on my hands anymore. However, someone who is able to put in two hours a day for perhaps three days a week would be great!
  • In both of my previous roleplays, our posts were descriptive with about 5-8 sentences each. If multiple characters of my own were in one scene at the same time, it would be double that, to give both points of view. Posts that are the length of "essays" are not necessary for this roleplay. (If you would like an example, please message me and I will share a link to my previous roleplays so you can get an idea of my roleplay posts.)
  • Cursing is fine, but again, follow the site rules and don't get too carried away with it.
  • Have fun!

Please let me know if you are interested! I've really missed roleplaying and would like to get back into the swing of things with something brand new! Thanks, guys!

Hi all. It's been a long time. A few years, in fact.

I'm Forever Love, and I've been a member of KH13 for quite a long time, and I'm looking for a new RP partner! A friend of mine and I were into roleplaying for years but we called it quits. We had two roleplays going at the same time, one of which was over 1000 pages. (Yes, you read that correctly.) So now I'm looking to start over with someone new and creative and adventurous! If that's you, keep reading!

Obviously this roleplay is going to be a Kingdom Hearts roleplay, but no specific plot has been decided, which means I am up for AU's, a few OC's if necessary, and a whole lot of creative juices to keep the RP going 1000 pages again--or more!!! I would like for it to be a universe in which the Keyblade does exist, so please keep that in mind, as I've seen some where Sora and co are regular teenagers, but that's just not how I play... (:

Some specifics I do have in mind for this roleplay:

• This RP is going to be strictly 1x1, meaning only myself and one other will participate. With that being said...
  • Whoever joins this roleplay must be comfortable with multiple characters of both genders. Say, for example, Sora and Namine, or Kairi and Roxas.
  • Speaking of those characters, I'm very supportive of both pairings Sora/Kairi and Roxas/Namine. As well as Riku/OC if necessary.
  • GRAMMAR MUST BE CORRECT IN ALL USES. Meaning commas, quotations, and the like go where they are supposed to go. Spelling should be correct also, but that can be kind of tricky, so I'll let that slide!
  • No godmodding. Period.
  • Romance is encouraged, but keep it PG-13 and go by KH13 rules.
  • In the past my friend and I RPed for hours at a time. I'm not calling for a whole day's worth of RPing, because not even I have that kind of time on my hands anymore. However, someone who is able to put in two hours a day for perhaps three days a week would be great!
  • In both of my previous roleplays, our posts were descriptive with about 5-8 sentences each. If multiple characters of my own were in one scene at the same time, it would be double that, to give both points of view. Posts that are the length of "essays" are not necessary for this roleplay. (If you would like an example, please message me and I will share a link to my previous roleplays so you can get an idea of my roleplay posts.)
  • Cursing is fine, but again, follow the site rules and don't get too carried away with it.
  • Have fun!
Please let me know if you are interested! I've really missed roleplaying and would like to get back into the swing of things with something brand new! Thanks, guys!

First off let me say welcome back! It's a pleasure to see you here again. I'm also sorry to hear about you and your friend calling it quits! It'd definitely be hard for me, but if you two are doing well from it that's great!

I've been here for a long time as you were, and I'm pretty sure you saw me around in roleplays on here back in the day since I mainly roleplay on this site. I do a wide variety of different ideas, so expect some crazy ideas from me! xD

I'm pretty laid back and casual, although roleplaying is one of my favorite things in the world. My main interest with KH roleplays is mostly interesting AUs, so again, expect some weird ideas. ^^' I'm down for anything though really.

Actually not too long ago I was doing a really cute roleplay with another user, who has since been inactive. If you're interested I'd love to do the roleplay with you. It's basically where Roxas and Ventus are both twin kittens who are found by human Sora and his family adopts them. It also features Vanitas as Sora's older brother, Kairi Sora's crush and neighbor, Riku the best bro with Terra as his stay cat friend. Aqua is also a cat in Sora's house who ends up treating the twins as her own kittens. It sounds weird I know and unfortunately no keyblades are involved, but I always ask to keep an open mind especially because it's so cute! ^_^

Other than that, I'm pretty good for everything, although I try to post at least one a day due to other roleplays I'm in and due to the fact that I roleplay at night.

I'm interested. I kinda want to get back into the swing of RPs again.

In terms of a KH RP, I wanted to do one that sort of reimagined the Unchained/Keyblade War era. But I figure I could work with something else if I felt it could work.