Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
faemarch

[NAUX] Proud Mode Update, Proud+ Quests added 2/23 PT

50 new Proud Mode quests have been added to global KHUX, for a total of 100 Proud Mode quests currently available in the game! To accompany this, a 0 AP campaign for all Story and Proud Mode quests will be in effect until February 26 at 11:59pm PT.

For players looking to upgrade Sleeping Lion past +25, Proud+ Quests have also been added! These quests can be accessed from the Proud quests in the Event Quests screen, and more will be added every two weeks. Clear these challenges for Sun Gems to further upgrade Sleeping Lion!

I'm actually glad the 0AP isn't for everything because I'm trying to rank in the top 100 this time around =P. Already beat the Power Proud+ quest, but the others are going to be a doozy... I need to be more strategic.

I'm actually glad the 0AP isn't for everything because I'm trying to rank in the top 100 this time around =P. Already beat the Power Proud+ quest, but the others are going to be a doozy... I need to be more strategic.

What did you use for the power proud+ quest?  I'm having massive trouble...

What did you use for the power proud+ quest?  I'm having massive trouble...

I've got my MOG up to the highest multiplier for the reverse magic slot, and Illustrated Xion is stupidly useful with the GDD-1. So between that, Jack and Sally, Xemnas B, and Illustrated Kairi, it's pretty doable (shared Maleficent, too). This was just a "hit hard as possible" strategy though, I feel like I'm going to need to get back to status usage with the others.