Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Elfdemon_

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX pre-order theme now available on the NA PlayStation Network

A PS4 theme for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX is now available if you pre-order the game from the NA PlayStation Network. It will be available on February 28, 2017 in Europe.

The theme features memorable stained glass emblems of Sora, Ventus, and Vanitas. You can see the theme below:

PS Theme 1PS Theme 2PS Theme 3PS Theme 4PS Theme 5C5xnSOKVMAEK7SG

In addition, the sound beeps that accompany this theme are the same ones found in the games' menus. You can view a video of them here thanks to twitter user @MyKatsuki.

UPDATE 1: The theme is also available to download on the Japanese PS Store!

UPDATE 2: Although previously stated by Square to be available on February 28th, it seems like the theme will be available internationally after the release of the game if you pre-order.

UPDATE 3: Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX is now available on the Japanese PlayStation store! Check out the store icon below:

https://store.playst...21548000/image?

Click here to view the article

I hate this I want to get this theme it looks so much better then the one you got with 2.8 why dose it have to be if you only pre-order it from the PSN Store!

Seriously, I believe they should make all pre-order bonus content available to all who pre-order, regardless of where they pre-order from. At this rate I'll be buying three different versions of Kingdom Hearts III if I want all the pre-order content.

Uuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh, why are they trying to make me buy this game from multiple sources? I just want to get my pin and that's it, can't I just get the menu theme anyway? T3T"

Seriously, I believe they should make all pre-order bonus content available to all who pre-order, regardless of where they pre-order from. At this rate I'll be buying three different versions of Kingdom Hearts III if I want all the pre-order content.

RIP me. T-T"""

I don't prefer Kingdom Hearts as digital but this might be the first time I'll buy it.

I got 1.5/2.5 physical on PS3 so yeah.

Is the first theme an orginal one? It is a bit confusing.

Edited by KH4Real

OH MY DAYS, THIS THEME ARRIVES AT MY BIRTHDAY, ALL RIGHTY THEN, TIME TO GO DIGITAL!!! :D

This comment's prly been overposted but I wish Dearly Beloved played as the menu BGM, been wishing for that pretty much since they provided themes for KH... is the cost to the rights of that song really thaaaaaaat expensive that they can't include it in a theme? (assuming that's the reason why that can't include it...)

This is unfortunately the way DLCs have gone in Japan in terms of incentivizing sources to buy the game, so for this to finally happen in NA and EU is unsurprising. Although the theme looks nice, don't think it's gonna phase me from cancelling my preorder and going for this one.

DIsney (or whoever is responsible for these ludicrous decisions like this), if you read these comments, LISTEN UP!! QUITE. DOING. THIS! I am sick of being tempted to spend $100 of 2 the same game because you had me wanting a pin and a theme in separate purchases. JUST STOP! Make this theme available for hard copies too for all times sakes!!

Surprised no one cried spoiler in the comments. Guess you all accepted that the collections were never meant for newcomers to begin with. lol