Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Zexion's_Lover_46

Don't leave me behind (1x1 with Ventus016)

This is a 1x1 with Ventus016 and I. No one else can post but feel free to read along.

[align=center]character spread

Name

Appearence

Bio(optional)[/align]

Plot:

They were friends since middle school but they never thought that they could actually make an impact on eachother's lives. Growing up, he was always there for her. Always there to make her happy, Always there to make her feel wanted. And always there to give her a hand with anything she needed. But she never thought he was doing it because he loved her. She thought no one would ever want her or love her for who she was. You see, she never thought enough of herself and no matter how popular she was in school, she thought that she could never be as great and as loved as she wanted to be although she had many friends who cared about her deeply. Everyone saw her beauty and potential for being kind, intelligent, and caring except for her ownself. She couldn't see what was so great about herself. He thought 'if only she could see how much I loved her then she'd understand.' But he waited patiently because he loved her enough to respect her and he wanted to give her sometime. But little did he know that she loved him just as much as he loved her. Will the two lovers discover what they truly feel for eachother before they move on with their lives, leaving behind what could've been true love?

Lakiya turned around to see Nilus walking up behind her. 'He's so beautiful and nice,' she thought. 'If only he thought the same about me.' "Hey," Lakiya replied out loud. "How you doing?" "Doing better now that I get to see you," Nilus replied. "What," she asked surprised that he would say such a nice thing to her. "Well you're just a really great friend," Nilus answered. "Yeah," Lakiya replied still feeling that she didn't deserve such a nice compliment. But Nilus knew that Lakiya did deserve that compliment. All that and more. "You really need to cheer up," Nilus answered. "Sure," Lakiya answered.

I said cheer up, but dats not all. i saw myself in my thoughts confess my love. It was a beautiful sight, but wil it ever happen. i hope, i really hope she feels da same way. maybe...its not meant 2 b

"Hey, I need some help with my studying," Lakiya replied. "It's math. You know I'm not good at math Nilus." "I see," Nilus replied then he smiled. "Why don't you come over to my house and I'll assist you." "Well okay," Lakiya answered. She gave a small smile but her straight face soon came back. Getting on the bus ride home, Lakiya decided to sit in the back. Nilus sat in the seat that was in front of her. Talking to her other friends, Nilus stayed focused on Lakiya, wondering what she was truly thinking. She smiled, talked, and made it look like everything was okay but Nilus knew Lakiya better then anybody else and he knew that Lakiya wasn't as happy as she looked. However, Lakiya's thoughts were about Nilus. 'Yes! Nilus bought the excuse in studying so that I can come over to his house. I can get to spend time with him now.'

Finally..maybe now i can tell her how i feel. But wat if she laughs at how about i feel about her. U can never watss going on inside some1 elses heart. PErhaps...i should tel her da truth about my feelings..."well were here lakiya, lets go", as nilus grabbed her hand and helped her off da bus

Coming into the house, Nilus and Lakiya tossed their school bags onto the chair and sat on the couch. "Want to watch some TV before we study," Nilus suggested. "Sure, I could use a break," Lakiya answered. The watched Tv for awhile and ironically(or maybe not so ironically) sat close to one another. Afterwards, Lakiya suggested that they go study. They went upstairs to Nilus's room and they grabbed their Math folder out of their bookbags and began to study. That's when Nilus realized that Lakiya really didn't need help in studying. She was getting all the answers right.

"Ok...dats it, i cant hide it anymore...Lakiya, i love you!!". Nilus said as he kissed her lips and hugged her..."Im sorry, but ive loved u 4 a very long time. Im sorry if i did dat. but i just want u 2 no

Lakiya was addled yet astonished at the same time. She looked down at her feet. "I-I never knew," she replied. "And-to tell you the truth Nilus, I've felt the same way." Nilus's eyes widened. "I never knew Lakiya," he answered. "I'm just glad that you feel the same way." Lakiya smiled but then frowned. "What's the matter," Nilus asked concerned. "Well," Lakiya answered. "It's my mother. She-she doesn't want me dating anyone. And if she knew then she wouldn't let me see you or even let me talk to you. I just don't want to ruin the relationship that we have with eachother now."

i dont care lakiya. ur parents could kill 4 all i care. it doesnt matter 2 me. all i care about is ur love, and nothing more, nilus stated as he grabbed lakiya, and kissed her on da neck

"Wait," Lakiya answered. "I don't think this will work. They'll keep me from seeing you. Don't you understand. We won't be able to see eachother ever again. "But I want you to be my girlfriend," Nilus replied. "And I want you to be my boyfriend," Lakiya replied. "But I also want to be friends with you. I will always love you in my heart and that's all that matters. I-I have to go." Lakiya abruptly stood up, grabbed her backpack and left. Nilus couldn't see it but Lakiya had tears in her eyes.