Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Mystics Apprentice

Kingdom Hearts sweepstakes to win a trip to Disneyland is available at Gamestop

Gamestop is offering a Kingdom Hearts sweepstakes where PowerUp Rewards members have the chance to win a Kingdom Hearts Fantasy trip to Disneyland for two. This sweepstakes opened today March 1st 2017 and ends March 31st 2017.

The trip includes the following:

• 2-Day Park-hopper: Passes to visit Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park
  • 3-Day passes to the D23 Expo
  • VIP Tour of Disneyland resort
According to Gamestop's website there are three ways to enter the contest, two of which involve a Kingdom Hearts title.
  • Preorder Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX for 2 entries
  • Purchase Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX or Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue for 2 entries
  • Use reward points from Gamestop (1 entry = 200 points, 7 entries = 1000 points, 15 entries = 2000 points)
The maximum amount of entries permitted is 510.

You can check out further details or enter the sweepstakes by visiting Gamestop here.

Click here to view the article

Daaaang, that's just awesome!  Thanks for letting us know about this, Mystics!

This is an awesome and amazing opportunity for a lucky two people to be able to get the chance to go to Disneyland! Good luck to everyone who will participate! Sadly, since there's no Gamestop in Puerto Rico anymore, I'm afraid I won't get a chance at participating! :

But hey, I'm okay! And omg, a 3 Day Pass to D23? D23 is earlier this year? :O

There's usually not anything to spend points if you don't have at least four thousand.

Daaaang, that's just awesome! Thanks for letting us know about this, Mystics!

This is an awesome and amazing opportunity for a lucky two people to be able to get the chance to go to Disneyland! Good luck to everyone who will participate! Sadly, since there's no Gamestop in Puerto Rico anymore, I'm afraid I won't get a chance at participating! :

But hey, I'm okay! And omg, a 3 Day Pass to D23? D23 is earlier this year? :O

it's in July.

I want to win this just to get D23 tickets. I wouldn't even go to the Kingdom Hearts section, I'd spent my day in the Disney Animation section to see the unannounced Disney Animated movies.

I hardly have any points on my account. I can't afford to preorder anything right now. I just have enough for one entry. Just gotta cross my fingers and hope. I've never won any kind of sweepstakes I've entered in before and I've never been to Disneyland. It'd be a miracle if I won. Probably not though...