Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Pyrostarninja

KHUX Ira is the traitor theory.

In kingdom hearts there are a tun og used latin names and words. Lux meaning light, Ventura meaning wind, Vanitas meaning vanity, aqua water terra earth. But did you know ira means wrath? Also how come his mask eyes are red? Just saying.

Not Ventura. Ventus. God i hate spell check.

You're correct about the latin words.

However, all of the foretellers were related to one of the deadly sins. All of their names are reference to the sins.

So, while Ira does mean wrath, that alone doesn't guarantee that he's the traitor.

I haven't read many theories and haven't really given it much thought, but I believe that there are videos on Youtube from those who have tried to use more concrete facts.

I thought it's obvious that there was no traitor and that the Master of Masters set them up to fight each other making him THE traitor

jep thats what I have been thinking too but than again we have been tricked so many times before. What interests me the most is how are they going to pull it off in KH3? I mean it has been said that you wont have to play the previous games to fully understand the final game of this saga but there are so many characters and plot  threads that need to be finished.

jep thats what I have been thinking too but than again we have been tricked so many times before. What interests me the most is how are they going to pull it off in KH3? I mean it has been said that you wont have to play the previous games to fully understand the final game of this saga but there are so many characters and plot  threads that need to be finished.

the whole "you don't have to play previous games" is a lie coming from Nomura

So far,besides KH1 and 2 there hasn't been a single beginner-friendly KH game when it comes to the plot cuz you have to play every single game

Sure nowadays that isn't hard with 1.5+2.5 coming but back then you had to have the following consoles:Ps2,PSP,GBA,DS,3DS

And budget issues aside the plot is now even more convoluted than before

The only suspicious thing I did notice about him is that he is the only one to not say the sentence "May your heart be your guiding key.". Everybody in X Back Cover uses it except him

There's also the theory that all the Fortellers are Dream Eaters, and that Ira is the traitor because he's a Nightmare (hence the red eyes).