Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The 13th Kenpachi

These Zelda reviews are insane.

I won't be playing the game any time soon, sadly (don't know if/when I'll get a Nintendo Switch) but as an avid Legend of Zelda fan, I've got to say I'm so happy to see the game getting such great reception so far. :D Go Breath of the Wild!  0/*

Doesn't this happen with many Zelda games?

It happens with a lot og franchises but usually there is one or two magazins that want to play hipster and give it 3/5 so they swim against the stream, but that this is happening everywere without execption is something rarely seen. Last time something like this happend was with Bioshock

hmmm maybe I have to get me a switch or WiiU after all

I'm very sad that I'm not able to afford this game right now. Next month though, I'll be picking it up for the Wii U. And maybe by this time next year, I can get a Switch, and this game for it.

Being an adult sucks sometimes. :(

Edited by Svard

Daaaang, that's just insane! Well, this is Zelda we're talking about here, so it shouldn't really be that much of a surprise, ya know? But still, it's undeniably impressive that this game has gotten so much praise! I'm glad Nintendo's hard work got good results! ^_^

I'll definitely play this game whenever I get the Switch! :3

Yeah it got a 10 from Gamespot too, of which I've been a member for 13 years and I've never seen a 10 (there are some not many). I'm not getting it though as I have always been a Playstation gamer and that's my thing, also having so much fun with Horizon. I'm curious how Andromeda will stand up to these games.