Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shimmy

Which Nintendo Console(s) have you owned?

Which Nintendo console(s) have you owned?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Which Nintendo console(s) have you owned?

• Nintendo Entertainment System
    • Super Nintendo
    • Nintendo 64
    • Gamecube
    • Wii
    • Wii U
    • Nintendo Switch
    • Gameboy
    • DS
    • 3DS
    • None of the above
    • Some other obscure console no one knows about? Comment below!

1.  NES [used with games, controllers, and Nintendo Zapper] (Stolen)

2. GBC

3.GBA

4. Wii [new] (Was suppose to be a "family" gift, but was taken away... Would've kept it, but consider to let "them" have it...)

5. 3DS

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

Nintendo 64, Snes, WiiU, gameboy, gbc, gba sp, DSi XL, New 3DS XL.

I had the Gamecube but sold it I had no interest anymore I also have managed to get the mini nes today.

Edited by KH4Real

Every system (Excluding variations like GameBoy Pocket/Wii Mini/DSi) but the NES, although I do own a NES Classic Edition.

The list left off the GBC/GBA though. Those were both very different from the original GameBoy

Ever since I've gotten a job I've spent the majority of my extra money on trying to get a collection of every console and then try to get a large collection of games for each. So far I have every Nintendo Console but I need every handheld from the gameboy sp backwards but besides that I have them all. 

i have my dad's old N64, but personally i've stuck with the handhelds for the most part. i think Donkey Kong Country for GBA got me into Nintendo handhelds, and from there i just kept getting the next system. got the DS, but didn't buy the numerous versions that came out. I had a DS Lite. then i caved and bought a 3DS for KHDDD whenever it would come out. 

i almost bought a Wii U for Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze but i couldn't find enough games on the system that i was interested in to justify it.

right now i'm on the fence about the Switch. the new Zelda and Mario look fantastic but right now idk if the other games coming out for it are up my ally. not mention i've got a lot of unbeaten games in my backlog and getting a new system would just increase the problem. 

I bought the Gamecube even though I already had a PS2 specifically because I wanted to play Smash Bros.

Later, I bought the Wii for the same exact reason. xD

GBC, GBA, NDS, 3DS, GCN, Wii. My room mate has a Wii U that he never uses for gaming, so I've bought a couple of my own Wii U games to play on it.

Before I became a gamer, I was a Pokemon fanatic. That's why I bought a DS and 3DS. During my DS days, all I ever played was Pokemon Diamond, Platinum and HeartGold.

I only truly appreciated Nintendo's entertainment once I expanded my Nintendo 3DS library.