Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Master Eraqus

Square Enix PAX East 2017 Lineup announced; Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX Demo to be Present

Square Enix has announced their PAX East 2017 lineup. One of the demos to be present will be Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX.

Here is a list of the demos to be featured:

• Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward
  • Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
  • Final Fantasy XV Episode Gladiolus
  • Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
  • Dragon Quest Heroes II
  • I Am Setsuna
  • Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
  • NieR: Automata
  • Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - A Criminal Past
  • Ride 2
Posters will also be given out for the following titles:
  • Dragon Quest Heroes II
  • Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
  • Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age
  • Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary commemorative artwork by Final Fantasy artist Yoshitaka Amano
  • Flame x Blaze
  • Guardian Codex
  • Kingdom Hearts (double-sided poster featuring Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX as well as Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue)
  • Mobius Final Fantasy
  • NieR: Automata
PAX East 2017 takes place from March 10th to March 12th in Boston (USA).

UPDATE 1: Check out the Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX PAX East 2017 poster! "Remember, Relive, Rejoice". View it below:

C6p26h3W0AAL2zV

UPDATE 2: Square Enix held a livestream of them playing a few different games at PAX East 2017. One of which was Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX. View images of their livestream and setup thanks to the official Kingdom Hearts Twitter below:

dfyghj

fygcfgvk

UPDATE 3: The official Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ Twitter has released pictures of the Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ/Kingdom Hearts Union χ section of the Square Enix booth at PAX East 2017! Check it out below:

Also, take a closer look at the exclusive PAX East 2017 Kingdom Hearts Union χ posters and buttons, thanks to @ToucanRob on Twitter, below:

UPDATE 4: Square Enix has shared gameplay footage of Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX at PAX East 2017, featuring gameplay of Kingdom Hearts Final Mix. You can view the video below, courtesy of

. Our own video on our YouTube channel will follow shortly.

UPDATE 5: The official Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ Twitter has released a few more pictures of the Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ/Kingdom Hearts Union χ section of the Square Enix booth at PAX East 2017 as well as a picture of the previously shown poster. Check it out the pictures below:

C6wRMC0V0AAcp0X

C6wRMEvU4AA5Wwj

C6wRMICU0AIGzY

C6wRMIHU8AA9Q 6

Click here to view the article

oh cool now we might finally get to see some gameplay.

Like Connected said the collection is getting released on Japan a day before PAX East starts, and considering how some people always manages to get their games even earlier somehow we might start seeing some gameplay of it either tomorrow or this Wednesday.

I just want to know what the mystery Disney world is for Unchained X!

Thanks for showing this to us, Master Eraqus!

So, Kingdom Hearts will have a decent presence at Pax, eh? That's awesome!

What's curious here though, is that there'll be a demo for 2.8! I mean, Unchained X I get because of the new multiplier feature and 1.5+2.5 for the demonstration of 60fps on the other KH titles, but why a demo for 2.8? Has that game not released in other countries yet? :O

Thanks for showing this to us, Master Eraqus!

So, Kingdom Hearts will have a decent presence at Pax, eh? That's awesome!

What's curious here though, is that there'll be a demo for 2.8! I mean, Unchained X I get because of the new multiplier feature and 1.5+2.5 for the demonstration of 60fps on the other KH titles, but why a demo for 2.8? Has that game not released in other countries yet? :O

2.8 is out everywhere, just more promotion. 

Edited by The 13th Kenpachi

I wanna know too! But unfortunately I have no idea when Unchained X in JP will have a story update. Muuuu

The update is clearly being withheld, because it's going to feature the new Disney world, or it's going to add an original element to the primary narrative.