Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AndrewHankinson

Official KH13 Merchandise

Wow, this is really awesome! I like the Organization KH13 logo in the Acrylic block, it looks pretty cool! And actually, the stickers don't look too bad either.

BTW, you did an excellent job on the logos, Andrew Hankinson! I look forward to seeing more of your designs in the future. :)

Rock on!

O.O

Merchandise?

From my favorite website of all time!?

Representing my favorite video game series of all time!?!?

You people have got me sold!

Wow, this is amazing! All of the merch looks frackin awesome!  I really love the design that Andrew Hankinson dreamed up for all this merchandise, it's very appealing to the eye! :D

Do you already have this merch on sale, or are you all still setting things up?

O.O

Merchandise?

Wow, this is amazing! All of the merch looks frackin awesome!  I really love the design that Andrew Hankinson dreamed up for all this merchandise, it's very appealing to the eye! :D

Should be available now!

O.O

Merchandise?

Hey. Thanks so much for the compliments! Glad you like the design.

There are direct links in the article above but below is the link to the kh13 redbubble page. All designs are on sale now! :)

www.redbubble.com/people/kh13

First of all CONGRATULATIONS to the KH13 staff for their new merchandise line and to Andrew for a great design! This means you guys are growing up! Second of all I really like the products here. As for the shirts I'm going to make a request! Make one V neck shirt and I'm sold! For the time being I'll wait to see if it happens and will target that coffee mug! Zaz! :D

First of all CONGRATULATIONS to the KH13 staff for their new merchandise line and to Andrew for a great design! This means you guys are growing up! Second of all I really like the products here. As for the shirts I'm going to make a request! Make one V neck shirt and I'm sold! For the time being I'll wait to see if it happens and will target that coffee mug! Zaz! :D

Thanks for the compliments! It's already available as a v-neck t-shirt; I've attached a link to it below:

https://www.redbubble.com/people/kh13/works/25482929-organization-kh13?p=t-shirt&style=vneck&body_color=white&print_location=front

Thanks for the compliments! It's already available as a v-neck t-shirt; I've attached a link to it below:

https://www.redbubble.com/people/kh13/works/25482929-organization-kh13?p=t-shirt&style=vneck&body_color=white&print_location=front

I hadn't seen it! Thanks! I think I'll pick up mine around these days! Congrats again Andrew! From a fellow Graphic Designer! :D

Hey. Thanks so much for the compliments! Glad you like the design.

There are direct links in the article above but below is the link to the kh13 redbubble page. All designs are on sale now! :)

www.redbubble.com/people/kh13

You're welcome! Yeah, the design is so badass! :D

Ooh, and alright, thank you for the link! I'm gonna get myself a shirt as soon as I'm able! :3

I love these, and I'm planning on getting some in the future, once I check how much I'll save from the orchestra merchandise and 1.5+2.5
so are they going to be for sale forever?

I love these, and I'm planning on getting some in the future, once I check how much I'll save from the orchestra merchandise and 1.5+2.5

so are they going to be for sale forever?

Forever is an awfully long time, but yeah we don't have any intention of taking them down; only adding to the selections!  :)

Edited by AndrewHankinson

Forever is an awfully long time, but yeah we don't have any intention of taking them down; only adding the selections!  :)

SaveSave

haha well I guess you understand I mean the next few months at least by "forever" :P need to come up with the cash

thanks for the info :)