Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Hero of Light XIV

KHUX Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ[chi] renamed Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] for its Season 2

Talk about being creative, is this game going to be a seperate app from Unchained X or an outright replacement?

WHAT?! WHOA! IS THIS WHY THEY POSPONED MULTIPLAYER?!

AND VENTUS AND EPHEMER KNOW EACH OTHER?! I bet Ava was talking to Ephemer about her role, and the fact she needs to stay behind, AND WHAT WAS THAT PAGE OR PAPER THE MASTER OF MASTER GIVE TO AVA?!

I can't wait for this! THE BEST PART OF WAKING UP! :O 

Square Enix has announced that Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ(chi) has been renamed to Kingdom Hearts Union χ(cross) for its Season 2. You can take a look at the trailer, as well as at the official logo with new artwork below.

sml_gallery_37928_1702_58862.jpg

We'll bring an update with the translated trailer as soon as we get it. Here's the link for the Japanese pre-registration page: https://form3.square-enix.com/a.p/815/

Click here to view the article

I guess this trailer debunks the theory that the Player is Ven. That final scene in the trailer was Ephemer introducing himself to Ven, which would contradict Player and Ephemer meeting for the first time in that dream.

It was kinda obvious from Nomura's words they weren't the same person, though. Nomura said Ven would play a role in the story, and the Player never plays a role in the story being just an avatar for the players to experience it.

EDIT: Man, I got two "this topic doesn't exist"-like errors when trying to post this.

Edited by G-SANtos

I know they said Ventus would play a part in season 2, but still, this makes the general temporospatial situation surrounding the Keyblade War even more confusing.

Edited by Ultima Spark

Well this was unexpected! Maybe Ventus' backstory is finally going to get revealed?

I wonder who the other two union leaders are? The ones Nomura sketched the outlines of next to Ventus, Ephemer and Skuld a while ago.

Inb4 some complete bullshit like Eraqus and Xehanort. Now that would truly set the KH timeline on fire.

Am I to assume that Ventus was born in a different time, a different place and somehow got thrown like five hundred years into the future where he became Xehanort's apprentice? Or could the kid be his father or ancestor or something?