Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
neil98

Images from Kingdom Hearts Orchestra - World Tour - Official Guide in Tokyo; possible new Kingdom Hearts III information coming in one of the follo...

>tfw the orchestra will never come to Australia because too many people like to pretend the southern hemisphere doesn't exist

Yes I'm still salty that no-fun-allowed-land (Singapore) is getting this and we're not.

Well that last statement surely gets me excited. It looks like the last time we could get news is at the Paris concerts March 18-19, the last days of winter. Haha, looks like Nomura will be waiting to the last minute to give us winter news if it happens.

Well that last statement surely gets me excited. It looks like the last time we could get news is at the Paris concerts March 18-19, the last days of winter. Haha, looks like Nomura will be waiting to the last minute to give us winter news if it happens.

OMG, I sure hope so.

So that is why everyone already has booked on March 18th.

I'm going to Paris aswell let's hope there will be a trailer :).

Well at least they made it available in English. I wonder if that means they'll feature it at the other concerts. Probably not, cause Japan is "special" and all that. Still, it would be nice to have Jason Dohring and Britney Snow/Allison Stoner read this for us. Also, I really hope we get some neat KH3 news at the other concerts. I mean, I understand they couldn't do that for all of them, unless they only revealed one tiny little thing at each one, but I'm still hoping for something special for the concert I'm going to in LA on the 11th. <3

If its Paris then the sooner the better but personally I think its going to be either London, Singapore or Shanghai. Due to the fact information and images of KH3 have been released in Tokyo due to D23 Japan and Paris Games Week. Its possible they could release new information to different regions to treat specific fans. Im holding out hope for the 25th March in London since its the last day before the hiatus till the Singapore performances. 

If its Paris then the sooner the better but personally I think its going to be either London, Singapore or Shanghai. Due to the fact information and images of KH3 have been released in Tokyo due to D23 Japan and Paris Games Week. Its possible they could release new information to different regions to treat specific fans. Im holding out hope for the 25th March in London since its the last day before the hiatus till the Singapore performances. 

Hmmm we don't know, but I remember Idir (the SQEX France community manager) saying at Paris Games Week that in 2017 there'll be a lot of "activity" from SQEX in France, and Nomura said in 2013 that he'd like to present something as a world premiere when he returns to France... There's some hope.

Edited by MadChapelier