Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Rikuthe1st

Campaign to get Square Enix to patch KH 1.5+2.5

I'm intrigued by how many folks are experiencing such issues with the final mixes. I've not had a single one. 

I mean... neither have I, other than the one I forced onto myself to check something regarding it.

Games been out for what, four days now? Come on dude! This is totally uncalled for. They are most likely going to patch the game.

Maybe, but Square's track record isn't very good with fixing game bugs, so I'm going to attempt to bring these issues to their attention as often as possible.

Maybe, but Square's track record isn't very good with fixing game bugs, so I'm going to attempt to bring these issues to their attention as often as possible.

I sure hope they do fix it since it's on PS4 now. I don't mind too much because I tend to play beginner and not anything higher for the story instead of the challenge. But if it's going to happen even in beginner mode too, then I will seriously regret giving away my PS3  :wacko: