Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Elfdemon_

Exclusive canon back story for Kingdom Hearts III shown at Kingdom Hearts Orchestra - World Tour - in Japan

Nice to see Megumi attend the concert after she announced her break from work due to getting pregnant in September. Rob can't see that baby bump. lol

Wow, thank you for showing this to us, Elfdemon!  Gahhh, this is so exciting and wonderful!

Reading this dialogue gave me goosebumps, and I love how we get more insight into Kairi! It looks like she's finally getting her time in the spotlight, and it looks like she'll have a big part to play in the coming conflict, since she'll most likely be one of the Seven Guardians Of Light, in addition to already being a Princess Of Heart! The fact that she still wasn't quick to trust Lea was a stroke of genius on Nomura's part, since we actually get to see Kairi have doubts and be uncertain about people, showing us that she's not a naive person, ya know? I love that they're training together, and good God, that part where Lea mentioned that he can't recall what he's thinking...Xion feels right there! :

Speaking of Xion, I loved her dialogue too! Here we can see that she truly loved her friends, and she truly loved the memories they all shared together during the time things hadn't fallen apart between them yet! Her story is the one with most sorrow, and I truly hope she gets a happy ending!

Aqua, as always, is a badass, and I love how she continues to be confident and headstrong, despite her current situation!

In short, this canon backstory of Kingdom Hearts III was awesome, and I hope we get more of these in the coming months to help tide us over as we await more Kingdom Hearts III news and info! :D

And never once has he actually apologized to the people he's hurt. Hell, his entire motivation for staying in the shadows in KH2 is to specifically get out of having to say that he's sorry to people.

Boosh, he probably thought they wouldn't believe him.

Seriously happy to see something Kairi related in a long time!

Not too keen on her interacting with Lea, but at least he's apologizing to her so I'll let that slide xD Xion though... My heart weeps reading those lines.

Edited by Javelin434

The best part is what's happening with Kairi and Lea. Looks like we have nothing to worry about as they get along now.

Yeah. Too bad people hate it due to how it's not Kairi hating Lea and wanting to get away from him.

Edit: But I've only seen those types of reactions on tumblr and stuff so maybe I'm overexaggerating it

Edited by KeybladeLordCheeseCurd

I have to ask: why is everybody so happy about this concert crap? It's because Square Enix pulls these stunts that people complain about the games having plot holes, all of the important details aren't even in the games, they're all in these damn Japan exclusive guide books and concerts. I hate being constantly confused about what happens only to once again learn that I have to learn Japanese and import limited time items just to understand what's going on. I am sick and tired of this bull crap!

I was wondering here under "Best Friend" Leah had Isa or Roxas? TheGamersJoint claims that this is Isa, but personally I'm not sure, they are long since not friends?

Lea's main goal in DDD is bringing his friends back. He has a dream where he gets reminded of promising that to Xion, and he quoted that line when saving Sora. But he also learned in the end of DDD that Isa got possessed, so I do think he wants to save him. I'm unsure Lea thinks he can do anything for Roxas, honestly, besides protect Sora.

I have to ask: why is everybody so happy about this concert crap? It's because Square Enix pulls these stunts that people complain about the games having plot holes, all of the important details aren't even in the games, they're all in these damn Japan exclusive guide books and concerts. I hate being constantly confused about what happens only to once again learn that I have to learn Japanese and import limited time items just to understand what's going on. I am sick and tired of this bull crap!

this is not going to ecusive to japan  other would will have subtiles as well

Lea's main goal in DDD is bringing his friends back. He has a dream where he gets reminded of promising that to Xion, and he quoted that line when saving Sora. But he also learned in the end of DDD that Isa got possessed, so I do think he wants to save him. I'm unsure Lea thinks he can do anything for Roxas, honestly, besides protect Sora.

Well, if you think so, then Sora is the only person who can return Roxas. A little disappointed that he probably had in mind Isa, but yes for Roxas he could not do anything reasonable

I really enjoyed this backstory. Gave me goosebumps x3

I just wish they put things like this IN the games to avoid confusion. Just like the Naminé and Terra thing that happened before 0.2 came out.

Peace!

While I'd prefer if these weren't exclusive to the concerts, this is awesome. It's nice to hear that Kairi and Lea are friends now. It's kinda funny that Lea kept apologizing because I feel like that really suits his character. It also shows that he feels guilty for doing that. I'm glad they decided to touch upon Xion, it's cool that Lea still faintly remembers her when looking at Kairi's face. That shows that he really thought of Xion as a best friend and not merely a puppet.

Also this further proves that saving/reviving the people connected to Sora's heart will play a major role in the overall plot of KH3.

Edited by Hallowseve

No trailer was shown at Orchestra not even new clips but it was interesting to hear.
So trailer might be then there at end March.

Edited by KH4Real