Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AwesomeKHfan

Can Nomura please have a time slot?

*Whispers in your ear

"It's because he's prioritising FF7 remake since it's more important"

Right now, with the amount of resources put into both titles, KH3 is the most important to Square. They have invested more money in it at the moment than in FFVII Remake, as the latter is a Remake and they have somewhat an idea of what they have to do at each moment of the development cycle, whereas KH3 is completely new, and thus it needs more resources(more money). And it's a big risk to invest in something you don't know will turn out good (hopefully it does, but you never know). I guess it's kind of stupid from their part to have announced KH3 this early. KH3 should have been announced at E3 2015, not in 2013.

Really, all what we have left is to wait and get FFVII Remake and KH3 in the next coming years.

*Whispers in your ear

"It's because he's prioritising FF7 remake since it's more important"

Hahaha *whispers back* oh shiiiiit lol

In relation to the post, my stance keeps changing on how I feel about the development time. Last year I became rather inpatient because I knew we had to get through 2.8 but now we have the KH Union x which is going to have some huge lore to supplement KH3 and to tie us over. I've got into a mindset of December 2018 release so I feel fine with waiting but that's probably because I feel nice and chilled after having a beer and some rice pudding. Tomorrow I'll have face on again. 

If you wanted KH3 to be complete and perfect, you wouldn't exactly be asking Square to rush Nomura. lol

You talk as if he hasn't made any progress at all, but it's clear that the team's definitely made an amount of progress through the screenshots and trailers we've seen. I'm more than content with waiting until even 2019 or 2020, even if I'll be extremely old by then. For now, we'll just have to let Nomura do his thing because if someone like Hajime Tabata started directing the series by himself, it wouldn't be Kingdom Hearts anymore.

Because having a time slot worked so well for FFXV, aka the game that had to be delayed as far as they could while maintaining the "2016" time slot because the month it was originally supposed to come out they still couldn't make the game function.

yes but this takes forever

KH3 wasn't even intended to be announced until 2015. They announced it in 2013 because of the constant "WHERE'S KH3, WE DON't LIKE SIDE GAMES" That fans were giving SE. If they had waited until 2015 to announce it, no one would be complaining about how long it's taking. But BECAUSE people are impatient and for some reason aren't satisfied with games that contribute to the story but don't have a number, they announced it early.

KH3 wasn't even intended to be announced until 2015. They announced it in 2013 because of the constant "WHERE'S KH3, WE DON't LIKE SIDE GAMES" That fans were giving SE. If they had waited until 2015 to announce it, no one would be complaining about how long it's taking. But BECAUSE people are impatient and for some reason aren't satisfied with games that contribute to the story but don't have a number, they announced it early.

Where was that stated I do believe what you are saying because Nomura said himself that KH3 was annouced to early but where was that stated?

Where was that stated I do believe what you are saying because Nomura said himself that KH3 was annouced to early but where was that stated?

Well the 2015 bit was my assumption because in both 2013 and 14 Nomura had said he still wouldn't have announced it on either of those years. If I can find the source I'll link you.

Sorry if I seemed to have been rude, I apologize.

Well the 2015 bit was my assumption because in both 2013 and 14 Nomura had said he still wouldn't have announced it on either of those years. If I can find the source I'll link you.

Sorry if I seemed to have been rude, I apologize.

Ah you are forgiven I am not a person that get's mad easy:)

If you want it to be perfect, then you can't be done waiting. It takes time and they can't mess this up. So you are forced to wait. We'll be getting information this year most likely whether it's through E3, TGS, or Jump Festa.

let me quote Blizzard when they are asked when the next WOW add on will come out "when its done"

In all seriousness be patient I know it sucks but its better two wait one/two or even three more years and have the Perfectr conclusion to the saga we want than to be disappointed.Because that feeling is far FAR worse than any waiting.

Well, I can understand how you feel, because I've also been waiting for this game with great anticipation and hype over the years, and the hype only continues to grow with time!  Nomura is a busy man, and Square piles up too many projects on him at once, so we can't blame him for how long Kingdom Hearts III has taken! Besides, we've gotten an enriching expansion to the story via the non-numbered entries in the series, as they've all given us a saga that is on par with amazing anime series, ya know? Everything has led to Kingdom Hearts III, and with time, Nomura will announce a release window for the game! But for now, he and the Osaka team are working hard to ensure Kingdom Hearts III is an amazing conclusion to an amazing saga that has been running for fifteen years! I was hoping the game would come out this year to celebrate the 15th anniversary of the series, but it looks like it won't, and I'm okay with that! I'm willing to wait two or three more years! If I've been waiting since I beat KHII the first time in 2006, a total of 11 years, I can wait two or three more, ya know? :)

Do you want Square Enix to take the SEGA route? http://www.tssznews.com/2017/03/01/in-depth-time-constraints-in-sonic-games/

plz no; take all the time you want Nomura. Don't die

I be afraid if he dies because doesn't share his thoughts with his team, the team was surprised to hear things they didn't knew in the interviews once because Nomura keep things in his head