Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH13 Giveaway: Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX

nVjse9om.jpg

With Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 & 2.5 ReMIX release on PS4 in North America and Europe in a few weeks time (NA: 28th of March, Europe: 31st of March), we’ve decided to giveaway a copy! For this giveaway we will be using Gleam on our website for the next 13 days.

There are many way of entering the competition, but the more you do the more chance you have at winning!

• Visit and like our Facebook page

• Visit and follow our News Twitter page (@KH13com)

• Subscribe to our YouTube channel

• View and share our merchandise Facebook post

• View and retweet our merchandise tweet

• Tweet a picture of you with merchandise and the hashtag #OrganizationKH13 (worth 5 entry points; we will check for picture!!)

Please use the widget below to enter:

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX giveaway

Click here to view the article

This is pretty awesome, Master DChiuch!  Now, I myself won't participate in this giveaway, since I'll just buy this game at Walmart anyway, but for all those who intend to participate, best of luck to you all! May your heart be your guiding key! :D

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Okay, I liked you guys on Facebook (my name there is Shan McDonald), and I followed you guys on Twitter (HeiressofSol). I also subscribed to your YouTube channel, and I think you should see my name as AnHeiressofaSOLDIER there (which is, of course, what I go by here^^), but if not... "MovingOnMjrin" is me. I changed my name to "AnHeiressofaSOLDIER" on YouTube (to try and lessen the confusion), but since "MovingOnMjrn" was originally my name there, it's kept it as my URL and stuff.

...Sorry for all of this, and thanks so much for doing this lovely contest! You guys are the best. ^_^