Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jake

Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] releasing in Japan on March 23, 2017

Square Enix has announced that Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ will be updating to Kingdom Hearts Union χ in Japan on March 23, 2017. Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] is the newest updating coming to Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ which features multiplayer gameplay, new story updates, and other different gameplay features.

In addition to the release of Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] in Japan, fans can also receive a new wallpaper for their Android or iPhone devices. Check out the different wallpaper designs below. You can download the wallpapers directly here.

01 IP 1080 192002 IP 1080 192003 IP 1080 192005 IP 1080 1920main01 IP 1080 192002 IP 1080 192003 IP 1080 192005 IP 1080 1920main

In case you missed it, you can check out the Japanese teaser trailer for Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] below with English translated subtitles.

Trailer text: Let us meet again here tomorrow

First Dialogue:

Ava: You are one of the 5 chosen by Dandelion. You 5 have to become a foreseers, lead a union and guide everyone.

Second Dialogue:

Master of Masters: There is no need for memories of the calamity in the next era. Here and in other worlds, I want you to experience a time without calamity.

Ava : Is that really possible ?

Master of Masters: Don't worry I can do it. First take care of these 5.

Third dialogue :

Skuld: Am I the second one ?

Ephemera : Skuld ? Is that you ?

Skuld: More importantly, I wonder who are the 3 others.

Ephemera: I was sceptical when Lady Ava told me to come here so I didn't even think who would come here too.

Skuld: Ah ! Someone is coming

Fourth dialogue :

Skuld: You are the third one.

Ephemera: Did Lady Ava send you ?

Ventus: Yes, she told me to come here once everything is over.

Ephemera: My name is Ephemera, nice to meet ya.

The trailer concludes with a handshake between Ventus and Ephemera.

The English update for Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] will be arriving sometime in April.

Click here to view the article

I'm excited for this update, I really am, but what about the missions that we all know happen before the update? We've only made it to Quest 570, while the JP version is all the way up to Quest 665; which apparently leads right into the update to Union X[cross]. Shouldn't we be getting those missions before Union X[cross] happens or would we be getting them after the update for whatever reason?

I have one question. I've pre-registered for the NA Version and they did say something about giving us a URL to download the Union X[Cross] wallpapers.

Are they going to give us the wallpapers when giving us an email again to let us know we can update Unchained X's app?

I have one question. I've pre-registered for the NA Version and they did say something about giving us a URL to download the Union X[Cross] wallpapers.

Are they going to give us the wallpapers when giving us an email again to let us know we can update Unchained X's app?

You're right. Their exact words: "Upon preregistration, we will send a URL via separate e-mail which will include a download link for a Kingdom Hearts original wallpaper." Haven't received an email for it yet.

You're right. Their exact words: "Upon preregistration, we will send a URL via separate e-mail which will include a download link for a Kingdom Hearts original wallpaper." Haven't received an email for it yet.

So, they might give us the link around the time Union X[Cross] be released in NA?

So, they might give us the link around the time Union X[Cross] be released in NA?

I think so but I'm not sure. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. For now I'll just get the wallpapers currently available on Japanese website.

Thanks for sharing this with us, Jake!

So, March 23rd, huh? That's pretty awesome!  And to think that we'll get Union X on April just gets me all kinds of excited! I can't wait to experience Season 2! :D

I'm excited for this update, I really am, but what about the missions that we all know happen before the update? We've only made it to Quest 570, while the JP version is all the way up to Quest 665; which apparently leads right into the update to Union X[cross]. Shouldn't we be getting those missions before Union X[cross] happens or would we be getting them after the update for whatever reason?

So we're exactly 95 missions behind the Japanese version of Unchained X, eh? Interesting! My guess is that we'll get at least 25 missions on April now, and we'll keep getting constant story updates until we reach the Union X part of the timeline, ya know? At least, that's what I think, since we'll be receiving Union X on April, ya know?

Thanks for sharing this with us, Jake!

So, March 23rd, huh? That's pretty awesome!  And to think that we'll get Union X on April just gets me all kinds of excited! I can't wait to experience Season 2! :D

So we're exactly 95 missions behind the Japanese version of Unchained X, eh? Interesting! My guess is that we'll get at least 25 missions on April now, and we'll keep getting constant story updates until we reach the Union X part of the timeline, ya know? At least, that's what I think, since we'll be receiving Union X on April, ya know?

I sure hope it goes that way.  :smile:

Btw, that is an AWESOME signature picture you have.  :smile:

I sure hope it goes that way.  :smile:

Btw, that is an AWESOME signature picture you have.  :smile:

Indeed, let us hope! :D

Thanks, I'm glad you like it! You can compliment Weedanort for the sig! He's the one that was so kind enough to make it for me! I've asked him to make sigs for me numerous times, and he's always delivered! Whenever you want a sig made, Weed's your man! :D