Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Well look at this

Sneaky Pixar delivers the teaser for their thanksgiving feature of 2017 Coco

I'm liking what I'm seeing since I also was one of the audience from 2015's D23 Expo seeing the first rendered Reel of the concept.

I really like that it will feature a child as a protagonist. And Miguel so far seems like a very nice addition.

Edited by IwasBornAsVentus

I wonder if that guitar will let him phase through walls too. It'll be useful with Trump and all.

Trump reference will happen I guarantee it

so we go to latin america this time. I wonder, Disney has been to so many places and cultures now I think In a few years there  are running out of countrys

I wonder if that guitar will let him phase through walls too. It'll be useful with Trump and all.

I had to laugh.

Also I really would love to see this movie. Although I'm a bit aggravated that it is very similar to The Book of Life with the visuals and whatnot. It would've been better if Miguel had a different passion other than being a guitarist, as the main protagonist of The Book of Life was also a guitarist. Either way, I'm sure this movie is going to be great.

I hate how the first comments is usually about this being a Book of Life rip-off. Like, c'mon, there's a million Christmas movies but you don't see arguments over which Christmas movie ripped off whichever Christmas movie. 

Lee Unkrich is directing. He was the director of Toy Story 3 so we're definitely in for an emotional treat!

Oh wow, what a visually satisfying and intriguing trailer! I'm definitely taken aback by how the characters look! Pixar keeps improving their layout every time! It's been a while since they delivered a new film, am I right? Cuz for the past few years, all we've been getting are sequels, right? I think that the last "new" film was The Good Dinosaur!  

Anyways, this definitely looks like it'll be an interesting film, and you know, that part of the beginning, where the child's watching De La Cruz on the TV, it reminded me a lot of Remy from Ratatouille, watching Gusteau on TV, being inspired to cook! That's a neat little parallel! :3

I'm sure this will be an awesome film, as Pixar always delivers really good stories! :3

I hate how the first comments is usually about this being a Book of Life rip-off. Like, c'mon, there's a million Christmas movies but you don't see arguments over which Christmas movie ripped off whichever Christmas movie. 

Lee Unkrich is directing. He was the director of Toy Story 3 so we're definitely in for an emotional treat!

The one who directed Toy Story 3!? That film was emotionally destructive! <3

Wow, then this film will end up being insanely emotional, if that's the case!

The one who directed Toy Story 3!? That film was emotionally destructive! <3

Wow, then this film will end up being insanely emotional, if that's the case!

It's funny, he's been with Pixar since he started as the signature editor, but he only made his directorial debut with Toy Story 3. In saying that though, this is the first time that he's directed an original idea of his own (as Toy Story was conceived by John Lasseter).

Trump reference will happen I guarantee it

so we go to latin america this time. I wonder, Disney has been to so many places and cultures now I think In a few years there are running out of countrys

Still waiting on my Brazilian movie, thank you very much.

Coco looks fun. Book of Life and Sprited Away references seem pretty much inevitable, but still, as long as the movie's fun. I'm not as into Pixar as I am into Disney's animated Canon, but I enjoy animation in general, so it's always fun.

It's funny, he's been with Pixar since he started as the signature editor, but he only made his directorial debut with Toy Story 3. In saying that though, this is the first time that he's directed an original idea of his own (as Toy Story was conceived by John Lasseter).

Wow, that's crazy!  Well, that just goes to show that anyone can make it big with hard work! Lee provided great director chops for Toy Story 3, so if that's anything to go by, then I'm sure Coco will be another great success! :D