Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
CursedKeyblade1

Final Xemnas RC INTENTIONAL

"The behavior in the Xemnas fight is the way the specification is to be, thank you for understanding. We plan To change the specifications and will propose your voice to the department in charge. (End Letter) https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C7JSlPeVAAEV52T.jpg

Translated by me, sorry it's so cringy the translation. I think it's mostly right. I did my best.

Edited by CursedKeyblade1

so basically they intended for the RC to not always come out, but now that people are being vocal about it they'll try to get it fixed?

if it was intentional then why wasn't this a problem on the PS2 releases?

who is this information from btw

A Japanese KH player. Showed the support inquiry respond and I know Japanese so I translated it. It's from square information center.

What RC are you guys talking about are you talking about the reversal one or the one that will pop up if you keep doing the reversal thing and then have Riku throw Sora's Keyblade back at him.  Because if it's the latter then I almost never got that RC even on the PS2 version of the game

A Japanese KH player. Showed the support inquiry respond and I know Japanese so I translated it. It's from square information center.

Think you could send the status link of the person who showed this image on Twitter?

Why would they make this intentional if it was working fine on the PS2? I find this hard to believe. They shouldn't make it so you can just die randomly when it doesn't pop up, especially on higher difficulties. That move makes no sense.

Peace!

Why would they make this intentional if it was working fine on the PS2? I find this hard to believe. They shouldn't make it so you can just die randomly when it doesn't pop up, especially on higher difficulties. That move makes no sense.

Peace!

Rebalancing since it was an easy fight. That isn't how it should have been rebalanced, though.

This actually sounds accurate. He was waaaay too easy with it active. The problem is he's annoying without the RC.

Rebalancing since it was an easy fight. That isn't how it should have been rebalanced, though.

But I mean... why go and rebalance the game in the first place? It should have been left as is: playing like the original 2FM on PS2.

If the player wanted a challenge, that's why there's is Critical Mode.

If Critical Mode isn't enough, low-level and even LV1 Critical Mode is there.

And if the player can get through LV1 Critical Mode... congratulations, they know 2FM's mechanics well enough to handle anything in that game; doesn't mean the game needs to have its mechanics and such changed (through intentional means or otherwise) for the sake of veterans or other experienced players who have already mastered its mechanics.

Edited by dabestgamer

But I mean... why go and rebalance the game in the first place? It should have been left as is: playing like the original 2FM on PS2.

If the player wanted a challenge, that's why there's is Critical Mode.

If Critical Mode isn't enough, low-level and even LV1 Critical Mode is there.

And if the player can get through LV1 Critical Mode... congratulations, they know 2FM's mechanics well enough to handle anything in that game; doesn't mean the game needs to have its mechanics and such changed (through intentional means or otherwise) for the sake of veterans or other experienced players who have already mastered its mechanics.

Because the developers may have found it too easy and wanted players to have a more engaging experience since it is the final boss.

It's like... why bother nerfing any of the BBS secret bosses? Well, because they aren't enjoyable with the difficulty they're at. Same goes for final Xemnas, though they did it in a way that was far more frustrating than fun.

Because the developers may have found it too easy and wanted players to have a more engaging experience since it is the final boss.

It's like... why bother nerfing any of the BBS secret bosses? Well, because they aren't enjoyable with the difficulty they're at. Same goes for final Xemnas, though they did it in a way that was far more frustrating than fun.

Except Final Xemnas didn't need the change.

As I said, KH2FM has Critical and LV1 Critical for people who want the challenge.

Peace!

Yeah, the RC not being able to active is a bug, and completely unintentional.

Either the source is not accurate or Square are again denying that they don't know how to game test, like they did with FFXV.

This is a port of a port, not a remake. There isn't a need to balance anything. If it was their purpose, they would have balanced some other fights directly(no "intentional" bugs or issues because 60 FPS).

Except Final Xemnas didn't need the change.

As I said, KH2FM has Critical and LV1 Critical for people who want the challenge.

No, it didn't, but perhaps they felt there was a need. That's all I'm saying.

This is a port of a port, not a remake. There isn't a need to balance anything. If it was their purpose, they would have balanced some other fights directly(no "intentional" bugs or issues because 60 FPS).

See above. Likewise, being a port or a remake is irrelevant. As I said, they rebalanced the optional BBS fights. What their logic was in only rebalancing one fight and poorly at that was, I do not know.

Better translation

We are terribly sorry, but upon checking the behavior in the "Xemnas Battle" you mentioned we found that it is normal for the gameplay of this title. We understand that it differs from your expectations, and are very sorry, but we hope that you are understanding. Now, regarding this issue, we understand that you would like to see change, so we will forward your opinion to the section managers, and we hope you continue to support the product.

Translated by Goldpanner. So yea lol

Is there any chance there was a mistranslation or misunderstanding on any end of this and Square thought the complaint referred to the first Xemnas battle?

We don't know. When you send a email to Square it doesn't show the original letter sent. I'm assuming it was regarding Final Xemnas though.