Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

What’s your favorite song from the new Beauty & the Beast film?

What’s your favorite song from the new Beauty & the Beast film?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What’s your favorite song from the new Beauty & the Beast film?

• Belle
    • Evermore
    • Gaston
    • How Does A Moment Last Forever
    • Be Our Guest
    • Beauty and the Beast
    • The Mob Song
    • Aria
    • Days in the Sun
    • I haven't seen it yet
    • Another song? Share below!

Gaston. Really well choreographed, and both Josh Gad and Luke Evans sold it really well. Not talking their voices since I saw it dubbed (and the dubbing was very very good) but their presence in the scene.

Be Our Guest's a very close second tho, it genuinely impressed me they were able to make that scene look good.

I haven't seen it yet, but I did listen to SOME of the songs from, the soundtrack. (via Spotify lol)

I'm stuck between Beast's and Josh Groban's version of Evermore and Days in the Sun.

I couldn't stop listening to them. lol

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

I don't know, it's probably nothing against the actress herself or her ability, but Emma Watson puts me off. I think the reason is all I can see is Hermione, that's the drawback to using someone like that. Also not sure about her resemblance to Belle. This is one of those movies I was super hyped for, then it hit theaters and I just can't make myself go see it. The Beauty and the Beast is probably my favorite of Disney, and I grew up with those movies as my parents liked them. Me and my sister had an entire room of bookshelves with Disney movies.

I think subconsciously I may think it won't live up to how I felt about the old movie, and maybe even tarnish that memory if it isn't that great. To me it was melancholic, romantic, scary, mysterious. As a sensitive kid it really affected me. For me things like that is what I love about good movies, games, etc, and I keep them in my memory/feeling bank.

Edited by Dezarius