Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SHAZOW

Anyone else excited? Less than a week away...

So I'm not very active on the forums, but I was here I believe before 1.5 was announced (maybe a bit after) and I was excited for it. Got it, played a portion of KH1 FM and that's it. Things came up and I haven't really been able to play more (I did watch the Days Movie).

When I had the PS2, I was very disconnected on news for games. I still remember being surprised seeing Kingsom Hearts 2 on shelves. That being said, I really haven't played any of the games except for KH 1. Until 2.8 came out and I only played through 0.2 (I needed my fix, I was happy to have the chance to play a KH game again). I never got around to getting 2.5 and then got a PS4...and hoped for a long time that the collections would be brought over to PS4.

Now it's less than a week away where I can enjoy the games and finally play through all of its story in 60 FPS (here's to hoping Square continues to patch its current issues/glitches). I'm excited, and I decided on playing each game by release order. All this will be prepping me for KH3, which hopefully makes an appearance at E3.

Feel free to share your thoughts/opinions.

Great idea, I'm actually excited for you since you'll have the chance I'll never have again, to experience all these wonderful games for the first time :D

Playing on release order is also a nice idea (it's like Star Wars, if you're watching for the first time and you're not starting with the old trilogy, you're doin' it wrong).

For me the only one left to finish is DDD (which I started on 3DS but now I have 2.8 so I don't know if I'll restart on PS4, probably), but I also plan to play the whole series again once we get closer to III.

I have 1.5 and 2.5 for PS3, so no, I'm not personally excited for them being on PS4 next week. But good for you!

Now, if Nomura or somebody says that KH3 will read cleared save data for 1.5 + 2.5 and give you bonus items, then I will probably buy the PS4 collection and Platinum them again lol

I played KH 1 when it first released, same with KH2 and 2.8, that's it. Well I did get the remasters for PS3 but I didn't feel it, nor playing anything at all really.

I was at a time were I started to get my life straight and had other stuff going on, so they were played a few hours and sold. I always said I would get a PS4

when FF15 released and that's what I did, pure timing that the PRO released around that time. My PS4 really got me back into console gaming again, and in my late twenties I have rediscovered the joy of gaming- I'm like a child on Xmas when I go pick up a new game.

I am excited to be playing KH again, remastered for PS4 no less. Excited for all the content I've yet to see, games movies and final mix content too.

It will be interesting to have a different perspective now that I'm older, and probably absorbing more story material. Playing them together like this will

give it more context as well. All in 60 fps, HD and with surround sound. Heck yes I'm excited :D

I'll also play in release order, as they were made.

Edited by Dezarius

Same here we did not have a computer with iternet for a long time in my home and the money i had was not enough to buy a games magazin every week so seeing there was a kh2 came also as a complete surprise

And yes i can wait for it to come out

That's awesome, man! I'm glad that you'll finally get the chance to experience the entirety of the Xehanort Saga up to this point! I bet it's gonna be an exciting new experience for you! :D

As for me, I'm very excited, and I can't wait for the 28th to come already! I need 1.5+2.5 in my life! xD  I think that I'm gonna marathon the KH series in chronological order, meaning that I'll watch Back Cover, then play Birth By Sleep, KHI, Re:CoM, Days, KHII, Re:Coded, KH DDD and 0.2! :3 It's gonna be awesome! :D

The longer KHIII takes the more time I have to get a PS4. 

I'd keep my PS3 though and switch it with my PS2 in my bedroom. So I don't know that I'd buy this 1.5 and 2.5 PS4 rerelease.   

The longer KHIII takes the more time I have to get a PS4. 

I'd keep my PS3 though and switch it with my PS2 in my bedroom. So I don't know that I'd buy this 1.5 and 2.5 PS4 rerelease.   

I just watched the review above this post.

I didn't know the games were actually remastered in native 1080p + 60fps (just like 0.2 runs), so I would say it's definitely worth it to get 1.5+2.5 for everyone. It does look waaaay smoother and really beautiful (and I'm not picky with graphics and etc, but 0.2 was incredibly beautiful to play/watch).