Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Mystics Apprentice

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX Fight the Darkness Trailer released

Square Enix has released a new trailer for Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX on March 23, 2017. It has been titled Fight the Darkness, and is available in an

dub with
, and
subtitles.

You can watch the trailer in English below:

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX releases for the Playstation 4 on March 28, 2017 in North America, and on March 31, 2017 in Europe.

UPDATE: A new 60 second long version of the Fight the Darkness trailer has been released by the official Kingdom Hearts YouTube channel. View this 60 second trailer below:

At the same time as this 60 second long trailer's release, they also released a 60 second long version of the Familiar Faces and Places trailer as well. You can view that trailer here.

Click here to view the article

To little to late for a trailer SE! The game is already out in JP and it's coming out Tues for everyone else I think, so at this point, I don't think it was necessary for them to do this. That last bit was weird btw, the way they tried to extend to the song.

To little to late for a trailer SE! The game is already out in JP and it's coming out Tues for everyone else I think, so at this point, I don't think it was necessary for them to do this. That last bit was weird btw, the way they tried to extend to the song.

Better late then never you can see this as a launch trailer.

But it got big spoilers it is not really for advertisement.

Edited by KH4Real

Better late then never you can see this as a launch trailer.

I guess, but they still never showed any gameplay and that's the bread and butter of this port. A looooot of people didn't know and still don't know that it's in 60fps and has minimal load times and that's because the advertisement for this game is abysmal. 

The trailer was really good in my opinion! I even caught what seems to be a new cutscene at 00:25 with the Mysterious Figure... don't remember seeing that one! The only weird part was the way they tried to extend the song at the logos in the end but still... awesome stuff :)

The trailer was really good in my opinion! I even caught what seems to be a new cutscene at 00:25 with the Mysterious Figure... don't remember seeing that one! The only weird part was the way they tried to extend the song at the logos in the end but still... awesome stuff :)

I think that was probably Riku.

wow i can't believe they spoiled goofy's death

also what was going on with that music at the end lol they really should have just picked shorter clips and title cards to match the intense pacing of those final notes because that looping was pretty comical

Anyone else start cracking up when they kept looping the end part time of the music to fit all the games?

Don't know why but I found it really funny

Yeah I found that to be both annoying and a little funny since they were trying to keep that in synch with the games lol.

Yeah I found that to be both annoying and a little funny since they were trying to keep that in synch with the games lol.

Also the fact that you can see Sora there. This trailer is clearly for old players.

Thanks for showing us this, Mystics!

Wow, what a great trailer! It definitely serves to hype up this awesome collection! Gahh, to think that we'll have the entire Xehanort Saga on PS4 is insane! This and Union X in April are the final stepping stones, with nothing but Kingdom Hearts III waiting ahead! I can't wait! :')

Seriously though, this trailer was amazing, very cinematic! It definitely depicted the scope of the Xehanort Saga perfectly! Though that loop with Fate Of The Unknown at the end was a tad bad. xD

who greenlit that ending seriously

So yeah, the ending of this is better edited, ya know? :3