Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Wait wait wait, so after all of that time, after all of the cash that I stupidly wasted on this garbage game, I'm being told that it isn't even going to finish the story and instead force us to spend time and money on a sequel? I don't know about the rest of you, but Square Enix is really starting to test my patience. I mean seriously, is this really necessary? They're just jerking us around by this point, always giving us just a little hint but never a pay off. First they make us play a game that explains nothing, then they make us watch a movie that explains nothing. I'm betting the thousands of dollars I've wasted on this crap that we're still not going to learn anything in this blatant cash gra-... I mean sequel. No wait, I do mean blatant cash grab because this is getting stupid! I bet their only going to release important plot information in yet another data book and it'll be year before any of us see a translation!

Wait wait wait, so after all of that time, after all of the cash that I stupidly wasted on this garbage game, I'm being told that it isn't even going to finish the story and instead force us to spend time and money on a sequel? I don't know about the rest of you, but Square Enix is really starting to test my patience. I mean seriously, is this really necessary? They're just jerking us around by this point, always giving us just a little hint but never a pay off. First they make us play a game that explains nothing, then they make us watch a movie that explains nothing. I'm betting the thousands of dollars I've wasted on this crap that we're still not going to learn anything in this blatant cash gra-... I mean sequel. No wait, I do mean blatant cash grab because this is getting stupid! I bet their only going to release important plot information in yet another data book and it'll be year before any of us see a translation!

Agreed. The Chi series is absolute garbage, convoluting the story further and making it more difficult for newcomers to get into the story.

Agreed. The Chi series is absolute garbage, convoluting the story further and making it more difficult for newcomers to get into the story.

In all the time that they yanked us around with side missions or special events, they could have gotten the story done and over with. Is Square Enix, a huge and famous gaming company, really so greedy or hard up for cash that they have to do this? Personally, I don't mind a convoluted story (they're fun to wrap my brain around) so long as it's told, for lack of a better term, cleanly. Before Dream Drop Distance and X, Kingdom Hearts had a "clean" convoluted story but then it had to go and be ruined by impossible time travel and wasted time and money. This is why I refuse to believe that Ansem, Xemnas, and Young Xehanort will return in KH3: don't set up a hard rule just to break it one second later.