Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Series director, Tetsuya Nomura, releases new artwork to celebrate Kingdom Hearts' 15th anniversary

That painting in the bottom right has the musical note, yeah, but is that a North American Robin beneath it? A Mary Poppins world, perhaps?

Similarly, there's something super-blurred out in the bottom left, behind the '1' in '15.' It just looks like a dark smudge, so it's nearly impossible to make out, but maybe that's the point… Maybe this dark smear had to be blurred to oblivion so we wouldn't recognize it as… Darth Vaderrrrr!……'s helmet.

Gosoxtim from KHInsider has noticed a Fox on Sora's lap!!!

You know what? I just thought about this: what if the fox in Sora's lap is somehow related to Ava/the Vulpeus union in X?

You know what? I just thought about this: what if the fox in Sora's lap is somehow related to Ava/the Vulpeus union in X?

Better yet, what if that Fox is Ava? I had a theory that the Forteller's are Dream Eaters. And what can Dream Eaters (and Ava) do? shape shift.