Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shimmy

What Kingdom Hearts Games have you Completed 100%?

What Kingdom Hearts Games have you Completed 100%?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. What Kingdom Hearts Games have you Completed 100%?

• Kingdom Hearts
    • Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
    • Kingdom Hearts II
    • Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
    • Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
    • Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded
    • Kingdom Hearts 3d: Dream Drop Distance
    • Kingdom Hearts χ
    • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
    • I haven't completed any game
    • Another game?

Ahhh I haven't actually 100% any Kingdom Hearts Game I believe? I've gotten close with DDD though- might make that a goal of mine to do this spring break.

Kudos to anyone who managed to complete every quest in Kingdom Hearts χ before services ended. Has anyone done that?

I've actually completed every KH to 100% on PS2, PSP, DS, 3DS, etc. except for X or X Unchained (I only like console and handheld games). I also got the Platinum trophy for every remaster on PS3 and DDD on PS4.

I just need to get every trophy for 0.2 and get every Platinum for I.5 + II.5 in order to satisfy my completionist urge. =P 

Everything except Days and Re:Coded. I haven't picked up Re:Coded (or X, but does that really count?), and I'm probably at 60% on Days? Should probably get back to that.

Oh, and I'm mid 0.2, so still need to beat that.

Edited by BlankShell

I always get to around 98% when I play Days and DDD but I've never actually completely finished them and I'm not even close to 100% completing COM. I've 100%ed every other game besides the mobile phone ones

I'm pretty close to 100% in KH1, I really just need to do some simple things like my Unchanging Armour / Speedrun run of Beginner for achievements' sake?  Gummi Missions are done, thank goodness.

I'm also close to getting Card Master Sora in Re:CoM, but I can't be arsed to do the Level 100 trophies, just no.

I'm not good enough at KH2 to beat the data Org or Lingering Will, and not near tenacious enough to beat all the Gummi missions (especially the EX missions!).

I have earned the Secret Journals in Days (i.e., getting at least one Challenge Sigil in each challenge), but just forget getting 100% Challenge and Mission Mode completion, no way.

Back in the day I got 100% Report completion in BBS but never had the FM version and so couldn't beat the FM bosses. Also, I was probably missing the silly Frozen Fortune trophy, if not some of BBS' other grindy in-game trophies.  I don't really care to repeat the Report completion but I suppose I might feel more accomplished if I beat the FM bosses in 2.5, and then counted both playthroughs as one complete game?

While it would be pretty simple to do, it would also be incredibly boring to clear Avatar Menu in Re:coded.

Some of 0.2's requests seem pretty outlandish.  And DDD's Dream Pleaser in-game trophy?  Geeze!

Does anyone have 100% in KHX?  I mean, is that even possible?  Like with all avatar parts and cards/medals?  Getting it in the browser version would have required all sorts of $100+ bundles and Top 5 Players on Earth wins, so I doubt anyone got that, but I'm not sure KHUX/Union X are any better in that regard?  In any event, I did clear the browser game's quests back in the day, but that's not 100% in my books.

Edited by Blackdrazon

I'm so close to completing Kingdom Hearts. Just need to beat Proud mode, do the speed run and unchanging armor and finish Donald's staff collection. I'm only missing two staves; sadly I might have to complete it else where since I think I got one a different profile :( (it's the Wizard's staff, it's near impossible to get it).

The closest I got was KH2.

Tbh I find 100%-ing Kingdom Hearts games to a bit tedious. Ignoring the in-game reports, the only "100%" anything I got was the trophy lists for Days and Re:coded which don't count.

Edited by Setrex

I've 100%ed BBSFM. Tbh not worth except for managing to pull off Aqua LV1 lol

I've also technically done everything in Days except getting to LV100.

I've done everything in re:coded except the Avatar stuff >.>

For DDD I haven't gotten that trophy for sharing Link Portals or whatever, along with that one for maxing all Sprits' affinity.

For KH1FM I've done everything but Gummis and getting a weapon or two I think?

For KH2FM I've done everything but Gummi missions.

Like srsly what's up with Gummis

re:CoM I just played through once, don't have 2.8, and you can't really 100% UX unless you play/pay so much that you've been able to get all the limited medals and stuff

Well, I've completed the ReMixes and 2.8 in the sense that I Platinumed them! And I'm aiming to Platinum 1.5+2.5 as well! :3

But I believe I never did every single thing in Days, and I know I didn't get all the in game trophies for Re:Coded, and I never got DDD's full in game trophies as well! Like I said, the compilation trophy sets are what I've completed! :3