Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KHUX Proposal: Should we officially rename to just the "KHUX Wiki"?

I understand the rationale, but we honestly have a *ton* of name recognition with the current address, to the point that I regularly see people referencing the wiki on reddit and facebook any time a new medal comes out. I think changing our name would really undercut that a lot. If we're trying to capture viewers looking for Union X info, maybe "Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ / Union χ Wiki"?

Also, there's the small matter of abbreviating it to "KHUX" making it sounds like "cucks", which is kind of a poisoned word at this time.

I feel like 'KHUX' is only good for people who actively use the acronym. I honestly prefer changing to Union X or what ImperialManse suggested. Its good to use the title of the application itself so its more common for people and is more referenced online.

I would suggest maybe "Kingdom Hearts Ux"... spell out the series name and just use the initials for Unchained Chi/Union Cross.  That way it represents both versions without being too long.