Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Hey guys. This might be a dumb question but how do the guaranteed medal deals work. Like this Illustrated KH2 Kairi medal deal thats guaranteed in 5 tries, is that during the whole deal or do you need to do all 5 pulls in the same day or week or something. I'm just wondering because I'm thinking about doing the weekly jewel extravaganza this week and next week to get the medal.

post-44523-0-97700300-1491507598_thumb.png

Be careful though.

As with all things gambling, the relative probability of you getting the medal within less than 5 draws is so tiny. They want to make money off it after all.

I think, deals like this one should be illegal, it's too close to real gambling and a dangerous marketing method targeting kids.

Be careful though.

As with all things gambling, the relative probability of you getting the medal within less than 5 draws is so tiny. They want to make money off it after all.

I think, deals like this one should be illegal, it's too close to real gambling and a dangerous marketing method targeting kids.

That said, for those of you who are new players, and for those of you who have completed few Story Quests, there is a 0 AP event going on right now, so it would definitely be worth it to grind enough story that you can save up enough Jewels for your 5 pulls. I-Kairi2 is easily one of, if not, the best support medal you can get, especially for Global! If you can, take full advantage of that.

Edited by Svard

That said, for those of you who are new players, and for those of you who have completed few Story Quests, there is a 0 AP event going on right now, so it would definitely be worth it to grind enough story that you can save up enough Jewels for your 5 pulls. I-Kairi2 is easily one of, if not, the best support medal you can get, especially for Global! If you can, take full advantage of that.

I agree. It's a strong medal and one of those deals worth pulling. If you really want to invest medals, save up for those guaranteed events and plan on sinking the full amount of medals for the 10 pulls.