Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shimmy

Favorite comeback?

Favorite comeback?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite comeback?

• “It’s always about your friends isn’t it?” “At least I have some!” [Ventus in reply to Vanitas]
    • “No wonder nobody wants to die.” [Auron in reply to Hades]
    • “Gee, thanks for remembering me. It’s been, what, a couple or hours?” [Riku in reply to Sora]
    • "Come back when we're both heroes!" "So you mean never come back?" [Ventus in reply to Zack]
    • “Uhhh I can’t remember when.” “Didn’t get it memorized, huh?” [Roxas in reply to Axel]
    • “I know I won’t forget you; believe me I try all the time!” [Isa in reply to Lea]
    • “So whaddya think?” “Not a whole lot.” [Ventus in reply to Lea about Lea’s fighting skills]
    • "NOW you can tell me I don't respect my elders." [Axel in reply to Vexen]
    • “No wonder you’re the bear; you’re scary.” [Gula in reply to Aced]
    • Another quote? Comment below!

Honestly, all of these and more are great. xD

But if I have to pick one, I'd pick Auron and Hades. You have to remember that even by Disney villain standards, Hades is still in fact a god and a pretty strong one at that, so seeing him get dissed by Auron in the most badass way possible, especially given how much of a smarmy pick he is, is both hilarious and satisfying.

Went with "at least I have some", but I'm also really fond of game!Days' "it doesn't matter how often we see each other..." "'As long as we keep each other in our thoughts we'll never be apart', right? We've got your hooky speeches memorized, Axel" between Axel and Xion.

My boy Ventus claims the throne of best comeback in Kingdom Hearts! That's my boy for ya! ;)

Gotta say, though, Auron wrecked Hades pretty hard himself. xD

Rock on!

Edited by Veemon