Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kctisys

KHUX Best skill for KH2 iKairi?

I don't know if this is the right place to put this but I didn't see any other place or thread with this question.

As the title said, I want to put a skill on my kairi I just got after 5 pulls and was wondering what the best skill is for her. I have limited skill medals so would like to not waste them and do something I might regret.

Currently I have these skills:

AB2

AB3

APP

Paralysis+

Sleep+

Poison+

DB3

DB2

SP attack gauge 1

AB2 & lux plus

ABM3

On a side note, I also got the 1st iKairi and if someone can also add what good skill to put on her that would be much appreciated.

Don't consume a regular Second Chance on ill KH2 Kairi, wait for them to release "Second Chance 2" which has a much greater chance then the original. Second Chance 2, Defense Boost 3, Triple Threat or Sleep+. Any of those, preferably Second Chance 2.

Thanks for all the replies everyone!

Don't consume a regular Second Chance on ill KH2 Kairi, wait for them to release "Second Chance 2" which has a much greater chance then the original. Second Chance 2, Defense Boost 3, Triple Threat or Sleep+. Any of those, preferably Second Chance 2.

Is SC2 coming soon? Should I just go ahead and slap on DB3 since everyone suggested it? And then replace it with SC2 when it comes out or is that too much of a waste of DB3? I only have one and I don't know if I can get another.

I should give it for now db2.

That seems like a good idea. DB2 for now since it's easily accessible in Coli and then SC2 once its out or when I can get it. Will go with this plan. 

Thanks everyone!