Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Thanks to the newest KHUX Quests, we now know that you do not need to have prior knowledge about KHX in order to understand KHUX, because they are starting to put flashbacks of KHX in the game, and some of them are even playable.

For those who don't know, KHUX is actually technically a sequel to KHX. At the end of KHX, the Player got brought to the Unchained realm and has to relive their entire journey of KHX once again, except without the moments of tragedy (the Keyblade War). This happens to all of the Dandelions. The entirety of KHUX has been the Player reliving their journey from KHX, which means it's a sequel. Since this is the case, I, along with many other people, were worried that this would mean that you would have to have prior knowledge about KHX in order to understand KHUX, which would be completely unreasonable for the average KH fan who's already struggling to understand the lore. But, since they are putting flashbacks to what happened before, KHX is no longer needed! It would probably help to have prior knowledge about KHX since I doubt the flashbacks will show absolutely everything that happened, but for the most part, all you have to do in order to understand the X story is to play KHUX and watch X Back Cover!

So it's kinda like "X[chi]" acts as the world that the "tragic" Keyblade War took place. The browser game shutting down like it did back in September 1st kinda acts like the End of the World. 

Many players transferred their avatars and X[Chi] data to Unchained X acts like how the Dandelions are suppose to "leave this world and go to Unchained"?  

Unchained X / Union X [Cross] somewhat acts like the Unchained world. A place where the Dandelions and the player relive their journeys again except for the memories of the Keyblade War? And we're having flashbacks in our dreams.

Or am I metaphorically overthinking it it? (I'm hoping I'm using the right word...)

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

Thanks for this heads up, Elfdemon! I find this reassuring, since I'm one of the many that didn't get to play KHX, ya know? But I knew of the story from this site and Everglow, and now, thanks to Unchained/Union X, I'm up to speed! I can't wait for us to catch up to Japan! I can't wait for the crazy plot twists that I bet Nomura will have in store! :D