Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

Film Thor: Ragnarok Teaser Trailer!

Hey there everyone, how's it going!? As you all know, this is an exciting year to be a moviegoer, for there's tons of amazing new films coming to us, with three of those being part of the MCU, which are Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2, Spider-Man: Homecoming, and Thor: Ragnarok! Here's the teaser Marvel posted on YouTube of Ragnarok!

This film is gonna be soooo good! :D

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Another superhero flick onto the pile...

"We know each other! He's a friend from work!" had me rolling xD

Honesty, this has potential to be the best Thor movie yet. The first one was okay, the second a bit less stellar, but this looks like a ton of fun, especially when you have the Hulk in the mix.

Another superhero flick onto the pile...

"We know each other! He's a friend from work!" had me rolling xD

Honesty, this has potential to be the best Thor movie yet. The first one was okay, the second a bit less stellar, but this looks like a ton of fun, especially when you have the Hulk in the mix.

Honestly, I like the Thor films! The Dark World up till now is my favorite entry, but that'll probably change once Ragnarok comes out! It has the potential to be the best Thor film yet! :D

Also, hubba hubba, Cate Blanchett is looking mighty fine as Hela! She looks sooo smoking hot! xD

Not gonna lie I never watched the first Thor movie, saw dark world and enjoyed it.

But holy crap am I hyped for this one that "He's a friend from work!" line got me cracking up and loling. This does beg the question...

HOW DID THE HULK GET HERE?

Edited by TheKeyofRose

Not gonna lie I never watched the first Thor movie, saw dark world and enjoyed it.

But holy crap am I hyped for this one that "He's a friend from work!" line got me cracking up and loling. This does beg the question...

HOW DID THE HULK GET HERE?

The first one was good, but I liked Dark World more, and I'll never understand why there are many people that criticize it! But yes, the Thor films have been enjoyable!

Lmao, yesss, that line at the end was way too hilarious! And then Hulk's face was like: "Really, brah?" xD

And that is an interesting question indeed! I'm sure we'll get our answers as soon as the film hits theaters! :)