Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

i think mf is taller and structures doesnt look that a like it would be helpful to decide if there were some pictures for this thread

I think maybe it is an older Terra.

(PS. This is my first thread ever. I don't really know how to put pics up.)

If we're just going by body structure, then that would make the MF most likely Xemnas or Marluxia, which it is probably not. It really wouldn't be called 'The Mysterious Figure' if it were that easy to guess its identity.

Someone on Youtube had a really good idea, and I think there's a good chance he might be right. Maybe its Xehanort's memories incarnate? All the way from before Xehanort possessed Terra to Organization XIII. It would explain why he has moves from all the OrgXIII members as well as some of Vanitas'.

Terra's body does not look like MF

There's been some talk about trying to rip the models from the game to compare the heights of the characters. Judging by gameplay, MF is around Terra's height, except a bit more muscular.

Odd theory alert

Um what if it's Luxord? He can control time so maybe. Plus didn't someone say MF has a beard? Luxord has a beard. Only thing is the weapons. Maybe the cards are just a cover up for his real weapons? Also the build is kinda the same and most people won't think of Luxord cause he didn't have a very big part so far.

Meh I don't know