Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
RikuFangirl2008

KHUX New Beast/ New Belle Bonus items (Enchanted Mirror/ Belle's Book)

I know this is late and I told myself I wasn't going to worry about it. But, I have a question regarding the bonus items for the New Beast/ New Belle Avatar Boards.

Do you guys remember the notice SENA has given us (back in March), regarding getting bonus items for the Beauty and the Beast Avatar Boards?

If yes. For the ones that bought the board before the end date. Did you guys get the Enchanted Mirror/ Belle's Book?

I think I bought it, a day after it was announced. I was waiting patiently at the day they were going to give us the item. But I didn't get it, through the Gift Box menu. I think they said they were going to give us it on the 6th of March or after the 6th? I might have to check my Avatar inventory again to be sure.

But yeah I was wondering if any of you (that bought the Boards) get either one of these items?

But yeah I was wondering if any of you (that bought the Boards) get either one of these items?

Yup... got both the book and the mirror for both male and female.  Don't remember exactly when, but maybe a week or so ago.

Edited by Marisol

I seem to recall the notice said you had to buy both boards to get the bonus items, did you purchase both? Send a support ticket to SENA otherwise.

No.... I didn't. Just Belle's Avatar Board.... :

Thank you. I didn't read the notice carefully.