Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Tails

KHBbS I did the impossible

Hey guys you won't believe this. I defeated MF on lvl one on critical mode and yes it was VERY HARD. And no I didn't use ventus neither. I used Aqua lvl one. And no I didn't use second chance/once more either xD. Boy that was hard to do but I finally did it. It took me soooo many tries.

Proof plz.... this is just impossible considering that most people are at least like lvl 70 just to get past the first bar.

How is it impossible? It just involves not getting hit.

Proof plz.... this is just impossible considering that most people are at least like lvl 70 just to get past the first bar.

How is it impossible? It just involves not getting hit.

Yeah, i could believe it to be possible, just lots of dodging, and it probably could be done...

wait how did you get to fight mf if u were only at level one there are fights in the game were you will get exp so i can believe that unless theres profe

their is an ability called "Zero Exp." that makes u have 0 xP and be lvl 1. this ability is only available in Critical Mode. It is possible but i would like to see video proof because i am a little skeptical this guy beat MF at lvl 1 with aqua. If ANY1 can beat MF at lvl 1 with Terra, they are obviously god without hacks.

wait how did you get to fight mf if u were only at level one there are fights in the game were you will get exp so i can believe that unless theres profe

their is an ability called "Zero Exp." that makes u have 0 xP and be lvl 1. this ability is only available in Critical Mode. It is possible but i would like to see video proof because i am a little skeptical this guy beat MF at lvl 1 with aqua. If ANY1 can beat MF at lvl 1 with Terra, they are obviously god without hacks.

ya i just found out about that ablity a few minutes ago now i look like such a fool but i still would like prof