Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

Which Star Wars-story should feature in Kingdom Hearts and why?

Which Star Wars-story should feature in Kingdom Hearts and why?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Which Star Wars-story should feature in Kingdom Hearts and why?

• Episode I
    • Episode II
    • Episode III
    • Rogue One
    • Episode IV
    • Episode V
    • Episode VI
    • Episode VII
    • Episode VIII (I'm a time traveler dawg)
    • Episode IX (ok stop it guys)
    • The Holiday Special (really?!)
    • No Star Wars please
    • Original story
    • Another piece of Star Wars media or answer? Share below!

Episode IV because...

-it's the most iconic and recognized movie of the series worldwide.
-it would be the easiest to do. If I remember correctly, there are really only three major locations.
-generally speaking, everyone loves the main cast. Characters from the prequel and sequel trilogies seem to be hit or miss.
-it has the simplest plot. Easy to incorporate into Kingdom Hearts.

Still would prefer Treasure Planet before any Star Wars though.

I voted for Episode IV, but I'm in a tizzy with deciding...

Episode I is mediocre, and a fight with Darth Maul would be cool, but it's so boring in terms of presentation.

Episode II is garbage, except for the ending with Yoda and Count Dooku... I'd hate if they picked Episode II.

Episode III is the best of the prequels, but I feel you can't start there if it were in KH.

Rogue One is very action packed, but I think it'd be lame in KH.

Episode IV is very iconic, but it's story would be lame, with just teasing us with Darth Vader...

Episode V is the best of the original trilogy, but I think if Frozen was included, it would just be a world too similar in terms of presentation.

Episode VI would be cool to play in, and could lead to some antics with the Ewoks, but I felt that Episode VI wouldn't really fit with KH.

Episode VII would work, but I feel that it'd be a slap in the face to people who wanted the original trilogy instead.

Episode VIII would work as well, especially in terms of marketing. However, we don't know the story, and it'd be weird to be thrown in the middle of an epic story.

Episode IX would not work, as we have no idea what to expect, and Episode VIII will be the newest Star Wars film when KH3 releases.

Really? The Holiday Special.... need I say more?

I'm not against Star Wars in KH, so that option wouldn't apply to me.

In terms of an original story, I like the idea, but would Disney consider it canon? lol

If it appears they need to do it with this order:

EPISODE III

EPISODE IV

EPISODE VI

But StarWars isn't really Disney. Same like the Avengers but that could work better.

I would LOVE Star Wars to be in Kingdom Hearts. However, the setting is not just one world, but a galaxy really. So, it's anyone's guess whether or not it'll work, at least from a setting stand point. Though, noticing Ni,USA is a fan of Tsra Wars himself and considering that he specifically asked for Mark Hamill to be Eraqus, I have a feeling he would choose at least the story in the Original trilogy. If not a "world", then I think having Darth Vader as a secret boss would suited a lot better. Just think, how COOL would it be to fight the Sith Lord with a Keyblade? Heck, there should also be a summon like R2-D2 or Master Yoda. Another option could be a random space battle in a gummi ship, but I prefer one of the first 2 LOL

I would personally like something based off of The Clone Wars(yes the TV series, I'm weird xD ) but I know that would never work even if they were to include a Star Wars world. BBS already gave me a bit of a Revenge of the Sith vibe in a way so I wouldn't want that. Episode IV might work wellish, but I think Star Wars would work best incorporated as a summon, or a secret boss rather than a full fledged world. 

I would prefer Star Wars to not be in KH3 unless it's a little easter egg or something but if I had to pick something I think it should be original and maybe just have the characters in it kind of like how Final Fantasy characters come in from a span of games

Through Episodes 4-6.(Long story short :D) Sora and the gang meeting everyone, getting to know that there's a threat to the light and needs to be dealt with (Destroying the Death Star and killing the Emperor). Would like to see that boss fight :D.

In my opinion, I'd love if our first trek into Star Wars in Kingdom Hearts would be via Revenge Of The Sith! In the Star Wars Universe, that's the tipping point where everything goes to hell, ya know? The Jedi Order falls and the Empire rises, and this colossal struggle of light vs. darkness would fit very well with KH's themes! Anakin as a character himself also fits, since he struggles with light and dark, and I feel that there could be something within that used for a story if Star Wars were to be featured in Kingdom Hearts!

I'm sure that whatever the case, Nomura would treat the property with great love and care, ya know? :)

none of 'em. putting Star Wars in KH would come off like some terrible fan-fiction brought to life.

KH has a nice thing going with the Disney movies. it gives it a unique flavor, even if the Disney aspect has been downplayed heavily in recent games. 

the world doesn't need more Star Wars either. the franchise already exists in the form of video games elsewhere so i don't see why we need to add it to KH, an unrelated video game.