Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Doco56

It's been confirmed that KHIII will not be released in this year i think

We are already in FY 2018. It started on April 1st. Obviously this game will release in FY 2018 or beyond, it cannot release before that xD i think it will release in late FY 2018, like March 2018.

Edited by neil98

At this point, I just want a new Kingdom Hearts III trailer, release date doesn't concern me as much as visual progress does.

I still remember when I thought it was going to be released in 2016 lmao. 

Some people used to tear me apart when I'd say that we wouldn't be getting the game until 2017 at the earliest, but even that wasn't likely. Now look where we are.

I still wish they hadn't even announced it way back when they did. I honestly could see it coming out in 2019 or 2020. I wish they would've just kept it hush until about a year before release

Some people used to tear me apart when I'd say that we wouldn't be getting the game until 2017 at the earliest, but even that wasn't likely. Now look where we are.

We were young and full of hope back then

I still wish they hadn't even announced it way back when they did. I honestly could see it coming out in 2019 or 2020. I wish they would've just kept it hush until about a year before release

the annoucment in 2014 was probably the biggest mistake they did in a long time, all I can hope is that its not going to be another half life 3 (alltough that one is far deeper stuck in "development" hell) I am going to be a pessimist now and say its coming out 2020 at best and 2021 at worst maybe not even then. I think nothing is an exenteration at this point.

Actually, this picture doesn't confirm anything. Right now, we are in the 2018 Fiscal Year, which runs to March 31st, 2018. This only shows that it may still come out during this fiscal year. Plus, are people still speculating that it will come out in 2017? If it was going to be ready for a release this year, then there would be some more information about it. There is still a chance for a early 2018 release, but 2017 was out the window for a while now.

This isn't news per say. Most fans accepted that it will be a 2018 release in January, perhaps sooner. 

Funny, I just came from scrolling through the Sora Play Art Kai thread and everyone was all "IT'S A SIGN, THERE'S TOO MUCH GOING ON NOW, KHIII HAS TO RELEASE IN 2017!" 

Nope.

I'm not bummed, I'd rather have a quality game than a sooner release and well--I need a PS4. The later the release date the longer I have to obtain one. 

I also concur with Alpha Baymax, I'd rather have progressional updates than release updates. 

For example, I'd like for them to add to the confirmed world list. 

Edited by Ventus_

This isn't really surprising, to be honest! Ever since Nomura mentioned that the game was still a ways in development earlier this year, we all generally assumed that he meant that the game won't come out this year. And with 1.5+2.5 and 2.8 already out, and with Union X also currently keeping us busy, I don't think we'll get any more Kingdom Hearts this year, save for any updates on III's progress at gaming events, ya know? I just hope the game is being carefully and lovingly made, and that it doesn't suffer the same fate Final Fantasy XV did, ya know?

I'm a patient man. Nomura can take as much time as he needs to settle this little release date dispute...(But not too long! X3) but know this! E3 is but one of many paths that he might choose to take! Trust me, he's made certain of that! Herherherher herm... 

...Yeah, lol, that happened. xD

Edited by The Transcendent Key

I'm ok with them working their time on the game but at the same time in order to keep the target audience active there needs to be some more of communication about the game so that the audience won't lose interest. I'm not going as far as to say that we won't see this game released until 2020, no way I see it more like a 2018 to latest mid 2019 from here on. 

And I still want to believe it's going to be somewhere in 2018 next year, but if that's to be the case then we need more KH3 content shown first which we'll just haft to wait and see.

We were young and full of hope back then

the annoucment in 2014 was probably the biggest mistake they did in a long time, all I can hope is that its not going to be another half life 3 (alltough that one is far deeper stuck in "development" hell) I am going to be a pessimist now and say its coming out 2020 at best and 2021 at worst maybe not even then. I think nothing is an exenteration at this point.

They announced the game in 2013 at E3 along with FFXV. It's been almost four years and nearly nothing to show but parts of a Mount Olympus beta.

They made their mistake when Nomura promised a KH game every year, yet he couldn't even do FFXV and KH3 concurrently. Now it's taking forever to finish.

Anyway, I expect this game to come 2019-2020. It's not far fetched at all. And don't expect Nomura to hand out anything other than trailers; he's already said he's not gonna do what Tabata did and give information.