Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KingdomHearts3

Film Cars 3 - Official US Trailer

2 was...kind of a train wreck, to be honest. I really hope that Pixar can make up the momentum they lost with 3. This looks AMAZING.

Edited by Subject Theta

nope. i don't buy it. i just can't accept the idea that after a mediocre first movie, and a weird spy thriller sequel starring the dumb sidekick, we're suddenly going to get an emotionally driven third movie that'll tug at our heartstrings.

there's just no way. 

i don't mind being proven wrong. if the movie at least has a story that is really good it would justify it's existence beyond merchandising. 

That crash scene gets more intense damn poor McQueen.

Of course Pixar is raising the bars on their animation and it looks so smooth and shiny. The trailer had me stoked even though I saw it early in the morning due to time zone differences. But damn that crash really woke me from my sleepy eyes. I am glad that they are hiding most elements connected to Doc and Mcqueen's bond, I'm really looking forward to seeing their emotional connection and departure. 

I all set for the movie to come out this looks really promising. 

I know that you went for the nostalgia trick with the flashback there Pixar but it felt so good seeing McQueen from 2006 reminded me so much of being a 10 year old kid with my father in cinemas listening to "Real Gone".

Edited by IwasBornAsVentus

Still not interested, notify me when a new Coco trailer gets released because this movie seems far too predictable for its own good.

I'm really excited for Cars 3. I really enjoyed the previous two Cars films (yes, even Cars 2 and till this day I still have no clue why people hate it so much) and this looks like it's gonna be a really emotional film, but obviously not completely, with comedy like a lot of Pixar films.