Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Finn and vigor

Should Deadpool be in KH3?

I dislike the idea of Marvel in KH in general but Deadpool would be one of the most terrible choices. That character is appealing for a lot of people because of the gore and his macabre actions, along with quite mature topics and insults. Not only would this disturb the general theme of KH, his tendency to break the fourth wall would be quite the problem as well. Just to mention the bare minimum.

KH3 will likely receive the same age rating 2.8 got and quite frankly, that's not a rating that would work for Deadpool. A lot of people were afraid that the movie would be heavily censored to get a rating suitable for people under 16 and we all know why.

As I said, I'm not too fond of Marvel in KH but if they do it, they should probably choose one of the more classic heroes who suit the franchise better.

One half of me screams no

The other screams hell yes

I would be kind of funny to see how deadpool has to hold back the whole time for "the kid" also ryan reynolds reaction in Interviews would be Amazing trying to comprehend how any of this (goofy,boy with giant key,chimicanga eating hitman) fits together

Aww men i changed my mind i am on the full yes side now. Come on people come on board the silly train!

No.

Then again... never mind. Still no.

Deadpool is a forced meme that should've died long ago.

Deadpool is our lord and savior. He just doesn't belong in KH.

I dislike the idea of Marvel in KH in general but Deadpool would be one of the most terrible choices. That character is appealing for a lot of people because of the gore and his macabre actions, along with quite mature topics and insults. Not only would this disturb the general theme of KH, his tendency to break the fourth wall would be quite the problem as well. Just to mention the bare minimum.

KH3 will likely receive the same age rating 2.8 got and quite frankly, that's not a rating that would work for Deadpool. A lot of people were afraid that the movie would be heavily censored to get a rating suitable for people under 16 and we all know why.

As I said, I'm not too fond of Marvel in KH but if they do it, they should probably choose one of the more classic heroes who suit the franchise better.

lol i was joking with Deadpool being in KH3, i believe he's owned by 20th Century Fox anyway. But that doesn't mean i don't think Marvel should be in KH in general although i think Square should save Marvel, Star Wars and all that for KH4 and future titles, not for KH3 because i think Square should focus more on the more Modern Disney Movies like Frozen and Tangled and Pixar movies like Toy Story. I think Square should be more on the focus of those since KH has never really had any Modern Disney worlds (with the exception of Tron: Legacy) and the fact that there have been a LOT of newer Disney Movies that have come out and Square hasn't really touched any of them. 

lol i was joking with Deadpool being in KH3, i believe he's owned by 20th Century Fox anyway. But that doesn't mean i don't think Marvel should be in KH in general although i think Square should save Marvel, Star Wars and all that for KH4 and future titles, not for KH3 because i think Square should focus more on the more Modern Disney Movies like Frozen and Tangled and Pixar movies like Toy Story. I think Square should be more on the focus of those since KH has never really had any Modern Disney worlds (with the exception of Tron: Legacy) and the fact that there have been a LOT of newer Disney Movies that have come out and Square hasn't really touched any of them.

It's clear that this wasn't mean seriously but it still deserves a serious answer. :D

I'm just not overly fond of Marvel in KH because they focus on superheroes. And since we have Hercules in KH with all this talk about being a hero and what actually makes people a real hero, it would really clash. Then there's the thing that most Disney worlds needed Sora because the other characters weren't strong enough to fight them or even if they were, had other issues to fight against. Superheroes having trouble with Heartless... I just think it would be ridiculous. And they would never let Sora help them because he is still a child. Even if he is 18 by the time KH4 comes out.

Now, ylou could work around all these arguments but there's an issue that neither Star Wars nor Marvel can erase: the amount of lore each of them have. Problems would start with what to pick. The animated series? Which movie? If there's an original plot, how will that fit into the overall narrative?

I can't help but think that fans of Marvel and Star Wars will be severely disappointed with how much of the franchise they can actually display without making Sora & Co and the original plot seem irrelevant. The worlds may be longer and bigger now but there's a difference if you have a 1 1/2 hours movie like in most Disney productions or an entire universe to portray.

It's not like I would hate KH if it got Marvel or Star Wars, I just don't think it would be suitable, especially if they chose the life action movies. They can still change that mindset and make it work in the end but I have my reservations about certain ideas.