Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DoDo4869

Happy Birthday Veemon!

Happy Birthday Veemon!

We really need cake emojis or something.

Please always stay healthy and always stay who you are!

bruh that much cake is hella unhealthy

Happy birthday Veemon from your friend, me. I hope you have a wonderful day today, and I wish you luck today for whatever may happen.

I drew you a picture for today!:

post-57339-0-62888700-1493641418_thumb.jpg

https://soundcloud.com/user-553023226-946175021/the-sparkle-in-hopes-eyes

(I made you a song)

Edited by SoraUltimateKeybladeMaster

Happy birthday, Veemon!  Here's to a wonderful day just for you, and here's some cake to enjoy too!  (pardon the name on it, please; I couldn't find such a cake without one).

veemon_cake_by_doom_wulf-d2xhqgh.jpg

Thanks for the great times we've shared, the awesome RPs, and the wonderful talks.  You have a huge heart and are a great friend. : )

Oh my goodness, thank you so much everybody! It truly means a lot to me to see all of you wishing me a happy birthday!

Happy birthday Veemon from your friend, me. I hope you have a wonderful day today, and I wish you luck today for whatever may happen.

I drew you a picture for today!:

attachicon.gifIMG_20170501_001641.jpghttps://soundcloud.com/user-553023226-946175021/the-sparkle-in-hopes-eyes

(I made you a song)

Your drawing is so awesome, Sora! That is seriously one of my dream drawings! xD And you made me a song?! Oh wow, it's very beautiful, Sora! Thank you so much! (In fact, I'll save that drawing so I can remember it!)

Happy birthday, Veemon!  Here's to a wonderful day just for you, and here's some cake to enjoy too!  (pardon the name on it, please; I couldn't find such a cake without one).

veemon_cake_by_doom_wulf-d2xhqgh.jpg

Thanks for the great times we've shared, the awesome RPs, and the wonderful talks.  You have a huge heart and are a great friend. : )

Wow! That is a good-looking cake, Mystics! Thank you! Hmm... Hang on, I got this.

*takes the frosting spelling James off with his finger*

There we go! *licks frosting off finger* #Never4getJames

Thank you for your kind words, Mystics. It really means a lot! :)

Rock on!