Espio

trying to get platinum on all kh games.

A week ago I finally got the platinum tropy of KH1.

Now I am trying to platinum my favorite kh game KH2.

I already have beaten Xemnas on critical mode.

After kh2 I am going to do KH bbs and as last Re chain of memories where i look up against too get platinum.

In Kh re chain you need to grind Sora and Riku till max level and thats going too take awhile...(and is also boring  >.> )

Buuuut I am still going too do it.

I like too hear from you all which achievement you look up against to get.  xD

I want to do that as well! xD

Got everything on KH 1 already,  I finished playing Re:Com, but I think I'll play KH 2 first because I don't want to grind that much right now... ( Especially with Riku, I'm just 50... urgh)

Well I wish you the best of luck! :3

Well I already Platinum the KH games in 1.5 and 2.5 when they came out to the PS3, but a goal I'm trying to do is make Kingdom Hearts 3 be my 100th Platinum. I'm already at 73 Plats and I'm going to make Persona 5 my 75th and then what I'm going to do is Plat all the Kingdom Hearts games for the PS4 in order (Kingdom Hearts-Kingdom Hearts 3) so Kingdom Hearts 3 will be my 100th Plat

i platinumed both collections when they first came out and i'd say BBS and Re:CoM were the toughest of the bunch. I spent an entire spring break on grinding out the mini-games for BBS and by the end i was exhausted and never wanted to touch the game again.

Re:CoM's only major hurdle for me was the level grinding, specifically with Riku. With Sora all you had to do was run around Destiny Islands spamming Mega Flare and it'd make short work of enemy encounters and net you a large amount of EXP.

With Riku I think all you can do is manually fight the enemies in Castle Oblivion. felt like way more of a chore. all i can say is find a podcast or some music to listen to while you do it.

some of the card collecting in Re:CoM was also annoying because it relied so much on random chance but usually by the end of the game you'll have a decent enough head start on the collection i think.

Well with Sora I'm lvl85 and Riku lvl75. I have platinum it before.

I'm going to try finish now BBS 0.2. I'll give 2.5 a break and will start it in summer vacation.

I need to play some other games aswell :).

I want to platinum all of the games around the same time so they appear next to each other on my trophy list. I was going to do this on PS3 but got preoccupied with college and only brought my PS4 with me.

For Kingdom Hearts 1 my main concern was the gummi ship missions because all of the work confused me and overall laziness.

Re: Chain of Memories I did all but the two Standard trophies. I was tired of CoM at the time so I took a break.

For Kingdom Hearts 2 I have a few data battles, Lingering Will, and gummi ship missions again.

Finally for Birth by Sleep I was working on the characters one at a time, so I finished the reports for Ventus and Aqua, now I have to finish with Terra.

At this point I might just wait for Kingdom Hearts 3 to platinum them all so I can have them all in order. I don't know if I should platinum the PS3 versions first and PS4 when KH3 releases or vice versa, or just do both leading up to the release.

Well my friend, good luck in your quest to Platinum all the KH games! I've already faced that hurdle before on the Playstation 3, and I succeeded with flying colors! I'm doing the same now on PS4, and I'm just two trophies away from getting the Platinum for Birth By Sleep! :D

For everyone who's starting out on getting the trophies, let me tell you from experience! The most difficult game to Platinum is Re: Chain Of Memories! That's probably the one game in the collections that was the hardest for me to Platinum, and it's not even a matter of being difficult, but rather how tedious it can be trying to net yourself a particular Enemy Card to complete the Card Collection, which in fact, is the toughest trophy in the game! At least from Sora's side, anyway, since Riku's Card Collection piles itself up quite quickly! But with Sora, you really gotta double down, and to be honest, that's the toughest trophy I had to unlock! All other ones were cake to me! :D

Are there any tips for ice cream beat and getting the fantastic ratings on each of them for the trophy?

The only thing you can do is practice.

just try to not miss anything.

You get a fantastic rating if you get enough points but I don't know how much.

Edited by Espio