Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

How are you getting ready for finals?

How are you getting ready for finals?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. How are you getting ready for finals?

• Lots of crying
    • Actually studying
    • Performing a goat sacrifice
    • Drinking
    • Leaving the country
    • Meditation
    • Stress eating
    • Study groups
    • It doesn't change anything for me
    • I don't study
    • Stopga!
    • Something else? Share below!

Not in school anymore, so don't have to deal with that nonsense.

Before, though, I wouldn't study anyway. I'm a pretty good test-taker overall, and I have yet to meet a question I can't talk my way out of.

I am actually learning dor a few hours every day the rest of the time i try not to think about it though that has become easy now since i mostly know the answer to every question in my textbook which makes me quite confident.

Come on hang in there brain only a couple of weeks and than i wont need you any more for a long time

I usually just study the night before the final for about 2 hours per final. Besides that I mostly just play games and try to stay calm and relaxed

Not in school anymore either, but what I found most helpful were study groups and also finding a quiet spot in the library to study for a couple hours. I would also drink a lot of coffee for those all nighters. What is sleep lmao? xD 

Honest question, what are finals exactly? In Australia, we have assignments and exams all semester but the more heavily weighted ones are due at the back end of the semester and some classes have exams in exam period which is about two weeks long. Does the US system differ? 

Also, I'm talking about uni, not high school but they're basically the same except there's no exam period, at least in my experiences

Well, I'm doing my finals right now. How I got ready? Well:

Almost everyday I wake up feeling sick and cough a lot and given my condition, I'd rather not vomit cause otherwise I'll go to the hospital for the 7th/8th time (lost count at this point).

Oh, and a lot of days I've lied down on the floor of my bedroom in the fetal position and cried a lot. So yeah, this year's been fantastic...

I finished school a year ago so I don't need too deal with this stuff anymore.

But my final exam was a practical exam where I got 2 week too finish with my exam partner.

The only thing what I did when I came home from the practical exam was doing some research if I was stuck on something.

I followed the school education network administrator.