Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aquaberry

Square Enix to host a panel at the E3 COLISEUM 2017

Geoff Keighley, producer for The Game Awards, has announced a collaboration with Entertainment Software Association known as the E3 COLISEUM 2017, a two-day event consisting of "panels, conversations, talks and other surprises."

Square Enix and Sony interactive Entertainment have been confirmed to two of the major panels at the E3 COLISEUM. This is the first confirmation of a Square Enix panel at the E3 2017.

The E3 COLISEUM presentations will take place on 13-14 June at The Novo at L.A. Live. The event will be open to fans, and will also be streamed live with the opportunity for fans to ask questions to the panelists via Facebook.

E3 is the biggest annual international trade fair for the video game industry, with opportunities to showcase upcoming technologies in the interactive entertainment industry. It will take place on 13-15 June this year at the Los Angeles Convention Center.

At this year's E3, Sony Interactive Entertainment will be hosting The E3 PlayStation Media Showcase on 12 June at 6pm PST/9pm EST at the Shrine Auditorium in L.A. Microsoft will be hosting their Xbox E3 2017 briefing the day before, on 11 June at 2pm PST/5pm EST. Nintendo, however, has confirmed that they will not be holding a press conference this year.

What are you hoping to see at this year's E3? Let us know in the comments below!

Click here to view the article

What I want to see at E3 this year:

New Super Mario Odyssy trailer:

New Animal Crossing Game for Nintendo Switch

Announcement of GameCube VC games on the Nintendo Switch eShop

New Spider-Man game

New Trailer & Gameplay of The Last of Us 2

New trailer and release date for the new Uncharted 4 DLC

New Kirby game for Nintendo Switch

More gameplay & New Trailer for Fire Emblem: Warriors

New gameplay & Trailer for Xenoblade Chronicles 2

New Trailer for God of War 4

New trailer and maybe a release date for the first episode of FF VII remake episode 1

New trailer for KH3

Edited by Tails

New Spider-Man game

New trailer and maybe a release date for the first episode of FF VII remake episode 1

New trailer for KH3

I couldn't said it better myself!

New Spider-Man game

New trailer for KH3

And you're not excited for a new Xenoblade Chronicles trailer? or anything Sega outside Sonic?

Well, at least this is confirmation of Kingdom Hearts III's presence. I suppose Square Enix wants to replicate their 2015 E3 conference. Yeah, the conference itslef was boring but the announcements were really good.

And you're not excited for a new Xenoblade Chronicles trailer? or anything Sega outside Sonic?

Well, at least this is confirmation of Kingdom Hearts III's presence. I suppose Square Enix wants to replicate their 2015 E3 conference. Yeah, the conference itslef was boring but the announcements were really good.

Well I already had Xenoblade Chronicles 2 on the list lol. Also yeah I forgot to add Sonic Mania/Forces to the list lol

Thanks for sharing this news with us, Aquaberry!

Gahh, the time is soon to be upon us, everyone! I can feel it in my gut that something Kingdom Hearts III related will come out of this! It would be ironic if it was on the 13th, lol. xD

But seriously though, with the vast gap of silence we've had for a while now, E3 should be the place where Kingdom Hearts III shines! :D

Thanks for sharing this news with us, Aquaberry!

Gahh, the time is soon to be upon us, everyone! I can feel it in my gut that something Kingdom Hearts III related will come out of this! It would be ironic if it was on the 13th, lol. xD

But seriously though, with the vast gap of silence we've had for a while now, E3 should be the place where Kingdom Hearts III shines! :D

That would be great! I'm not going to have too many expectations since there wasn't anything confirmed yet and I don't want to be disappointed if nothing comes out of it, but the possibility is certainly there. Maybe the announcements that were originally planned for this winter. :D At this point, I'd be satisfied with any form of update regarding the development.

Apart from KH, I'd actually like to see something new during E3. Something that isn't a prequel, sequel or another installment of the same game in a different skin and with almost the same title. I feel like the Indie segment is a lot more promising in that regard than the big companies, which is a shame. It's not like there hasn't been anything new, but I don't really need another Call of Duty or another Assassin's Creed.

Well I already had Xenoblade Chronicles 2 on the list lol. Also yeah I forgot to add Sonic Mania/Forces to the list lol

Sorry, my skim-reading isn't the best in the world. Apparently, Sega's teasing a remaster for Shenmue 1 + 2 HD so that's going to be exciting.

But yeah, my initial point still stands with Square Enix, knowing them, they'll play it safe and have the conference be as identical as the 2013 one.

inFamous 3 already exists though, it's called inFamous: Second Son.

Second Son is a great game, but when they do a follow-up, it's probably going to be with Cole, and it's probably going to be called inFamous 3, just because the marketing would be better. I'm all for them doing something surprising (like Second Son was) but my general feeling is that it'll be inFamous 3.

Second Son is a great game, but when they do a follow-up, it's probably going to be with Cole, and it's probably going to be called inFamous 3, just because the marketing would be better. I'm all for them doing something surprising (like Second Son was) but my general feeling is that it'll be inFamous 3.

That's assuming they decide to keep the series going, though I don't see why they'd stop.