Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KingdomHearts3

What is the first thing you are going to do to when you get KH3?

25 members have voted

1. 1. What is the first thing you will do after you get KH3?

• Cry tears of joy.
    • Soak in the moment.
    • I'm playing it IMMEDIATELY! No waiting for me.
    • Make a sanctuary for it to place whenever I want to put it away.
    • Play every game in chronological order before KH3.
    • Something else? Please state.

I don't know. I think I will play all the Kingdom Hearts games in chronological order, but prior to the game's release. I hope I will be able to play the moment I get my hands on it. 

I will turn all the lights off and start playing. Kinda like when I started Dream Drop Distance or 0.2.

But I have to finish all the games I have to finish. Like Persona 5. Or Nier, before getting into Nier Automata. Or Odin Sphere Leithrasir. Or World of Final Fantasy. The list goes on. Damn japanese developers, why can't I have a life ? Actually, keep it up, I don't want of a life.

Yes. X)"

Well, okay, after all of my crying and shrine-building, I might consider playing every game before it in chronological or release order...yeah, definitely release order, chronological is too much of a headache. Thing is, I might have also done that already so that I'm done by the time I get KH3, so I could just avoid waiting altogether and play it right then and there.

In fact, I'd recommend doing that more than anything else, it at least provides you with something to keep you occupied during the long wait. Right now I'm in the middle of a Proud Mode marathon of the whole series. After we're given an official release window, I'll start doing a Critical/Proud Mode marathon, which will hopefully wrap up right before KH3 releases. Nice way to train I guess you could say, seeing as how 0.2's difficulty suggests that things have been heavily rebalanced this time around.